Vacation

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

"We're on holiday."

Me, Zoe, Daniel, Zack, Mira, Joy and Crystal decided to go on a short trip.

Honestly it was fun that we were finally enjoying ourselves especially after all the shit that happened this past month.

"Unnie." Joy says running over to me hugging me while I hugged her back.

"Joy I missed you so much."

"Why didn't you come and meet me when you were at school?And isn't your brother coming too?"

"Sorry I was too busy to meet you then but I'm here now.And Elijah...well he has to do something here and then he'll join us."

"Nevermind at least you're here."

She says with a smile hooking her arm with mine as we walk towards the train station.

The ride was calm and we were having fun but there was something bothering me.Like someone was staring at me so intently but I just didn't know who.

I kept looking around and saw three guys looking at us but that wasn't it.

"Unnie is everything alright?" Joy asks me as if sensing my discomfort.

"Ahh yes.Everything's okay I just thought I saw something." I say trying to brush it off as nothing.

'It has to be ptsd.'

"Wow I like the way this top shows your shoulders. So pretty!"

"Come on you look better."

"I know right."

"Y-yeah."

I smile as Joy and Crystal conversed with each other relishing in this moment of peace and just a normal trip between friends.

'There is no way this could go bad.'

Then suddenly a guy came over and started pouring coke over Zack's head making him hold the guy up by his collar but quickly letting him go remembering the promise he made to Mira.

"Hey cutie. Let's join our seats together."

The same guy who Zack was holding up just a few seconds ago says as he wraps an arm around my shoulder making my eye twitch in annoyance.

'And I fucking jinxed it.'

"Ah...excuse me...actually they are our friends. We're on this trip my ourselves."

Daniel says getting in between me and the guy before I started this fight earlier than it had to.

Then he said something to Daniel which I couldn't really hear since he was whispering but I could see Daniel looked offended by that.

Than as if a miracle, a hand went on that guys shoulder squeezing it tight.

"I saw everything. Don't make anymore trouble.Get lost."

At the sight of Vasco they ran thinking that he was the gangster as always.

'Bless your soul Vasco.'

"I really needed to see that."

"That made my day.Thanks Vasco."

"Now that's better."

"That was epic."

"Vasco that made my day."

We say praising him but he started crying seeing that we were traveling with little Daniel and Zack.

'Yeah this is pretty much normal by now.'