Izzy's Idea

[noahs pov] "okay so- are you even listening to me!?" I try to explain his math homework but he's zoning out. He snaps back to reality. "HUH? Oh- yeah. Sorry Noah!" I face palm and sigh. "I don't have time for this." I mumble as I look back at hm. Look, I love hanging out with cody, but not when I'm practically doing his homework for him. 

after a grueling hour of math, we (I) finally get it done. "Thanks for the help Noah! I'm off." his thumbs points at the door. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I wave at him. He smiles then shuts the door. I stay still for a moment. Then I just sigh. It's so hard keeping my little liking secret, but who am I supposed to tell? Owen would give it away instantly, izzy would flat out tell him, and Eva wouldn't give a shit. And Cody's automatically off the list. But what choice do I have? God.

                                                                             THE CRAZY PPL!! (and Noah)

You: guys I gotta tell you something.

Izzy: oooooo what is it Noah???1!2?1!?21?!21

Owen: yeah what is it bud?

You: So, I think I like Cody.

Izzy: OMGOMGOMGOMG I KNEW IT 

Izzy: OWEN U OWE ME 5 BUCKS NOW 

Owen: YESYESYESYESYES MY BEST BUDDY HAS A CRUSHHHHHH

                                                                                 You left the conversation.

That went well. Except for them freaking the fuck out and them literally betting on it. It went amazing. I feel a sense of embarrassment, rage, jealousy, sadness, and loneliness wash over me all at once. It's weird. I hate this feeling.

                                                                              THE CRAZY PPL!! (and Noah)

                                                          Izzy added you to the conversation.

Izzy: soooooooo we and big o were talking and we thought that u should write a secret admirer letter to him 🤩

You: what the fuck no.

Owen: Come on! It's the best way to confess but your not actually confessing

You: I didn't even ask for advice.

Izzy: show the letter tomorrow!!! 

You: no.

God damnit. I guess I could make a fake letter to satisfy izzy because she would not stop pestering me about it if I didn't write one. This is gonna be so  cheesy. 

(349 words!! Sorry for the short chapter :( -Eli XP)