open window.

(hiii Ellie hereee sooooo I just wanna say that for the next 3-4 chapters, it'll mostly be Noah's pov! Not including this one.. And I'm sorry the ending is really rushed, I just had no more ideas :3 Please tell me!! byeee!)

Time skip!!

[noahs pov] it's been two months since we started dating. Everything is perfect. It's Christmas break, thank the lord, and Cody has decided to spend Christmas at my house with my family. We're watching a movie together, having the idea that we'll have a sleepover of course. This feels exactly like a book, cuddling with him, under a warm blanket because my damn window is still open. I never know why it's still open.

It's getting late, and I'm tired. After the movie is over, I mumble to him, "do you want to get some sleep?" he doesn't respond. i shake him a little before realizing he's already asleep. I guess that's a yes. I can't really move with him being on top of me so I guess I'll just fall asleep here. he's perfect.

[codys pov] i have a really weird dream where the sun was exploding, but I was cool with it, but I was also an old man?? I wake up after that, my mind probably out of random stuff to feed me. It's still dark out, and I pick up my phone to check the time. 12:03 am. I can't really remember when I fell asleep but it definitely wasn't that late. My tired eyes also spot that I had 20+ notifications from my family groupchat. It was mostly my dad. shit. i had my phone on do not disturb the whole night because I thought I wouldn't need anything. I could make out the texts being my parents finding out I'm gay and dating Noah. oh. oh my god. how did they even find out? It doesn't help that they're homophobic too.

i consider my options:

1. I could stay with Noah and never go back to my house.

pros:

I won't have to deal with homophobic and verbally abusive parents anymore and I coukd stay with Noah forever

cons:

my parents would probably show up anyways at the door and take me back.

2. I could go to my house secretly and deny everything, hoping that they'll believe me.

pros:

they might believe that I'm not gay and drop the punishment which will probably be 6 months of grounding 

cons: 

they might not believe me and I'll probably have to go through the confrontation of my parents and all that.

I'm sorry, Noah. I have to go! I slip out of his open window into the cold snow, which doesn't even bother me at this point because I'm so nervous. I swear I could hear yelling from my house from here. I run to the other side of the street, open the door as quietly as possible, but not quiet enough. My parents notice me. My dad storms up to me and yells like never before. I cant hear what he's exactly saying, I just hear a lot of "FAGGOT" "BITCH" "MOTHERFUCKER" "FUCK YOU" "GET THE FUCK OUT" and then he slaps me.

he slapped me.

he actually slapped me.

my face burned and I could still feel his hand there. tears started to form into my eyes quicker, rolling down the red mark where I'd been hit. I book it to my room, slipping past my mom. I pack a bag, write a note, and leave out of my window that had a screen. I don't know where to go or what to do, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I definitely cannot go to Noah's house. They'll look there first. Still, I run to his house, by his open window. I put the note on his desk. Goodbye, Noah.

(Don't y'all love how I ripped your heart out?? Anyways, 634 words! -Eli :3)