you're not invited! *editing*

N_is_baby, ty for the request and support!

<Uzi's POV>

"So... What's your favorite color?"

Uzi snorted at N's failed attempt at flirting. "Try again."

"Try what?"

"N, you're not smooth. I'm sorry, its just that it'll be way fucking harder to win V's heart."

N muttered something under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" he called, looking at the windows of the pod.

Uzi knew that N had a crush on V, so she told him to follow her to the mall. However, he refused, blushing profusely.

He told her about his love when they first met (in the same pod that they were in now). Pretty upsetting since she wanted to be the one he liked, but whatever.

If it couldn't evolve into love, just keep it as a friendship. Which is where Uzi was now—helping N become smooth.

"This is harder than I thought," N said, frowning.

"Okay," she said. "How about we have a normal conversation, and you try to be as flirty as possible? I'll tell you if you're doing well."

"Um... okay."

"So, N," she started. "How was your day?"

"It was actually really good so far. The sky was pretty, like your eyes."

She flashed him a thumbs up as she continued, trying to hide her blush. "Really? Well, what did you do today?"

"Uh... I—"

She cut him off. "If you want to seem smooth, you can't have stutters in conversation. You have to be confident. Try again. What did you do today?"

BOOM!

The hatch that was the entrance to the pod was busted down. Dust billowed, hiding the person's appearance.

N squinted. "V?"

The smoke cleared, revealing a tall drone that Uzi assumed was meant for disassembly. He was almost identical to N—the jacket, headband, and lights—all except for the hairstyle. This drone had a wolf cut instead, the white hair parting in the middle and the bangs getting into his eyes.

He grinned and flashed a peace sign. "Sup?"

N put a hand on her shoulder, shifting in front of Uzi. "I'm N."

The new drone gave N a formal handshake. "I'm Serial Designation D."

D stands for Dickhead, Uzi thought.

N raised an eyebrow. "And why are you here?"

"Was told to replace a disassembly drone. Goes by Serial Designation J?"

N nodded. "Okay."

He looked around the pod. "Nice home. Mind if I crash here?"

"Whoa, buddy," Uzi said, standing out of N's shadow. "We barely know each other for thirty seconds. Now you want to stay for whoever knows how long?"

D's gaze settled on Uzi, and his visor flickered to an X. He barely managed to keep control, but he growled. "Who is this?"

She studied the visitor. "I'm Uzi."

He raised an eyebrow. "And what's a worker drone doing with a bunch of worker drone killers? Don't you have a colony to run back to?"

"You can't just introduce yourself and take over immediately like you run the place. Let's try again."