CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Woman on the Verge

In our modern age, when you can call someone and can't find them, you can pretty much be sure they'll get the message

In our modern age, when you can call someone and can't find them, you can pretty much be sure they'll get the message. But if they don't call you back, it usually means they don't wanna be found.

***

Ella was sat on the floor in the elevator in a right state.

"Oh, my god." Nate said and him and Chuck helped her get up. "You okay? What's wrong with her?"

"Take her upstairs. Dorota! Coffee. Fast." Blake called.

Ella was laying on the bed.

"Come on, Ella. We have to get her in the shower." Blair said as she and Nate tried to get her up.

"No, I want to sleep."

"Dorota, will you please get her a fresh change of clothes and a bathrobe."

"Of course, Miss Blair."

"So we have every hangover cure known to man, plus bagels. They should help soak up the alcohol and whatever else she took." Chuck said.

Ella was in the bathroom when she started throwing up.

After her shower.

"If people knew the truth, they would never look at me again." Ella said.

"You're starting to even scare me. What
did you do?" Chuck asked.

"You can tell us." Nate added.

"We've seen you with vomit in your hair, making out with different guys. You don't have to hide anything from us." Blair told.

"She's right, Ella, none of us are saints." Nate said.

"Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo."

"Several times." Chuck concluded.

"I had sex with you at a wedding while I
was her date. Once." Nate said.

"I'm Chuck Bass."

"You can tell us anything. We don't judge. We're the non judging Breakfast Club. We're your best friends. Anything you do is something we did too." Blair assured.

"If I tell you, it can never leave this room."

"You all know Georgina Sparks." Ella started.