Thirteen: Cooking

ARIEN

"No."

I pressed my lips firmly as Zahria pushed away the plate of sandwiches like a small kid.

"That's the only option you have. Or else, you can starve, I don't care."

Folding her arms across her chest, she looked away from the plate which I placed on the nightstand. "You have kept me locked in this room for almost a week now. I am going fucking insane. And you keep feeding me this sandwich over and over again, I don't even like eggs."

I should leave her alone regardless of whether she eats or not but I just couldn't move away.

"Then stay hungry." I picked up the plate, ready to leave but I paused at the door and turned back to her.

A small sigh left my mouth. "I don't know how to cook anything else."

She glanced at me, almost pleadingly. "Then let me cook. I swear I won't run this time. Just let me out of this room, please."

"No."

The look of frustration on her face was amusing. Almost.

"Last chance. This or nothing."

She pursed her lips and rolled onto the bed, lying on her stomach and buried her face in the pillow.

Fine. Who cares.

I ended up eating the sandwich myself while watching a match alone.

Zahria's phone buzzed with a notification from where it lay on the table and I picked it up to find a message from Verena.

Verena: Hey, are you okay? You have been sounding off these days. You didn't even call me.

I contemplated what to write back.

Zahria (Arien): I'm okay. Don't worry.

Verena: Are you sure? Can I call you or better yet FaceTime you?

Zahria (Arien): I am a little busy at the moment, sorry.

Verena: Busy doing what? Are you making a video for your Onlyfans?

Onlyfans? What the fuck. The thought of thousands of people watching Zahria naked sent a burn through my body.

Has she made such videos before? If Verena mentioned it then maybe she did.

Gritting my teeth, I decided to search through the web for any such video of hers.

Zahria (Arien): Lol, no. I am going to take a shower, bye.

Verena: Bye.

I placed the phone away and grabbed mine to search for any video of hers.

An hour later, I felt a little relieved when I didn't find any videos.

She was joking then.

What kind of a joke was that?!