S i x - G i r l s

"Hey!" 'Shiiit' "Hey." You kept calm. No one needed to see you panicing about talking to someone. "I'm Charlie, you're the new girl, right?" "Yeah." "What's your name?" "Ophelia." "Cool, wanna be friends?" "Uh, sure..." "Nice!"
... You hated awkward silence. "So, what type of music do you like?" "Alternative rock and pop punk." "Oh. So we don't have that in common." "Why?" "I like hip hop." "Oh." 'Fu-' "Who are you looking for?" "Huh?" "You look like you're looking for someone." "Oh. It's nothing..." 'Dammit' You almost got caught. If Zeus was watching this, you were doomed.
You tried to discreetly look for Lennon. 'Fuuuuuuck...' You lost him. You knew he was here, but where? Charlie sat down at a nearby bench, so you followed her. The two of you just say there for the rest of the class with a little bit of small talk, but mostly silence.
You heard a whistle blow. "Oh. Time's up." You just nodded. You could see Lennon and another kid walking across the field. "Wanna sit together at lunch?" "Uh, sure." "Cool," You walked over to the backpacks to grab yours with Charlie following behind you. You packed you lunch, a bento box, so you just grabbed a seat while che went off to grab a school lunch. You were thinking about how odd of a girl she was. Light bubblegum pink hair in space buns, white and light pink clothes? You could never.
You were cut off from your thoughts when you heard her voice. "Whacha thinking about?" "Nothing much," She gasped. "Your lunch is so pretty!" You didn't think anything of it. It was a normal meal for you. Although, normally your chefs made it for you-not yourself. "Your mom must be really nice, huh?" She snapped you out of your thoughts again. "Oh, um" Your mom wasn't nice. She was a goddess. Goddesses aren't nice. "Ya, she is."
And with that, you both started eating. Again, there was a bit of small talk, but nothing for most of the time. That's when you continued looking for Lennon. He was at the table in front of you, but at the other side. 'Great.' You still didn't know what Zeus was asking from you, but you didn't care. All you needed to do for now was to try to get him wrapped around your finger. At that point, you'll ask your uncle for what to do. But, before you could think anything more, a new voice brought you to real life.

"Hi, uh, may I sit with you guys?"

|||

428 words