✁PROLOGUE

Hello dear readers!

I am so glad you people showed up and found my book interesting enough to have a look inside. I really appreciate that with all my heart but there are some things I would like you to know before you start reading the book I have poured my heart into💗

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

This book deals with many psychological aspects and some terms involved with it. Don't worry I have tried my best to simplify everything for those of you who have no history with this career.

Although I am a student of psychology, the subject is certainly more than what I know so if you find any mistakes please kindly ignore them and enjoy the flow of the story.

There will be possibly slow updates because the chapters are going to be longer than the ones I usually write and also I have to research a lot before I write the chapters so please bear with me!

As you know, we writers work our asses off to make these typed words brew up with life in them so please don't disgrace yourself by copying my work and posting somewhere else. It's illegal and I won't think twice before I sue you by any means:)

Please be positive in the comments and help me spread mental awareness all over Wattpad and beyond.

Lastly, this book is more of a romance than a mystery or a bildungsroman (a novel that depicts and explores the manner in which the MC develops morally and psychologically) 

I will keep it up to you to decide if the book is a slow or a fast read (✿◕‿◕✿)

𝐀/𝐍

I hope my hard work pays off and I can bring a tiny smile or shine of excitement in your eyes as soon as you finish each chapter that is coming along!

-Richyi