❦ 15.

.·:*¨¨* ≈ ❦ ≈ *¨¨*:·.

It became more and more obvious that Heeseung and Bora began to spend a lot less time with one another, especially during school

It became more and more obvious that Heeseung and Bora began to spend a lot less time with one another, especially during school. It was almost like the two were acquaintances rather than boyfriend and girlfriend.

Which got the nosey people talking.

"What's up with Heeseung and Bora?"

"I knew they weren't gonna last."

"I heard they had an argument or something."

Except the truth was that they were simply growing apart from each other. Of course they still hung out with each other from time to time but they spent many of their free time with friends and family.

"Heeseung's still with Bora right? Jungwon stretched over to the side of his desk, towards Sunghoon who sat to his right. "Yeah, I think? You noticed something weird too right?" "Yeah but I didn't wanna ask." Jungwon replied fiddling with his pencil. "It's probably nothing anyways."

"What's up with you and your girlfriend though?" Jungwon smirked, raising his eyebrows teasingly at his friend. "She not my girlfriend! At least not yet..." He whispered the last part quietly.

"You kissed her!" Jungwon practically shouted.

"Can you shut up?!" Sunghoon smacked the boy on his shoulder before adjusting himself back into his seat.

"I know but, what do I do?" "You two idiots like each other, so how about you tell me? What do two people do when they like one another Sunghoon?"

"They sit back and do nothing." He joked.

"Come on, let's just do our work. Math's important." The pale boy added on. "I see... trying to change the subject. I'll leave you alone for now but be prepared to be bombarded with even more questions."

Although it's been this way for the past week, it was still a weird sight to watch the couple act less in love in English class. Sunghoon became so used to being weirded out seeing them together, now it was unsettling witnessing the opposite. Even during lunch time when he had to chance to ask Heeseung himself what was up, he avoided questioning since he didn't want to get in the way of their business.

Until Heeseung actually brought it up himself after school ended.

"To be honest, I'm getting bored of Bora." Heeseung explained nonchalantly as the friend group walked their way home from school.

"Woah, what happened?" Sunoo asked, excited to be let in on the new information. "Nothing, I'm just not feeling anything much towards her anymore."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes internally, getting immediate flashbacks to a few months ago, when he first found out that Heeseung had been talking to multiple other girls around campus. It was like a visual echo.

Which he still kept a secret.

"Tell her then." Jay added. "You can't do that to her come on."

"It's not that I don't like her anymore! Whatever, It's fine I'll still deal with her, don't worry about it."

Sitting across from each other in the building full of bustling crowds, tons of shops, potent scents of fresh baked goods and coffee. Sunghoon and Jia sipped on their iced americanos in the middle of the mall.

"What do you wanna do now?" Jia asked, lifting her head up from previously staring down at the table in boredom. "I don't know, wanna leave?"

"We just got here! Sunghoon come on, think." She pouted. "You think!" He shot back, earning a giggle from the girl. Jia's eyes wandered over to something before a large grin appeared onto her face.

Without speaking she grabbed Sunghoon by the arm and dragged him towards the photobooth she kept her eyes fixated on.

"What are we doing in here?" He laughed, stunned by her sudden movement.

"Shhh." Jia placed her pointed finger onto his lips before pulling across the black curtain for privacy. She placed a few coins in the machine and waited for its instructions.

"Cheese!" She screeched, throwing up a peace sign at the screen as Sunghoon did the same.

The two continued to make a variety of different expressions and gestures. Towards the end, Jia gently grabbed Sunghoon's face by his chin and pull him closer to her, kissing him on his cheek.

An instant pink tint was painted onto his face which couldn't be denied. Especially with its photographic evidence.

Jia grabbed the film from the machine as her lips parted in awe. Sunghoon moved in closer to steal a kiss back from the girl as he discreetly snatched the photos from her hands. He got up from the booth and dashed away, followed by a running Jia who was dying of laughter.

"Give them back!" Almost bumping into a stranger who was minding their own business, Sunghoon apologized before replying to Jia. "Nope!" He grinned, teasingly waving the photos in the air knowing she wouldn't be tall enough to reach them.

"Alright I'll stop messing with you, here. I take one and you take one." He smiled making Jia latch into his arm, continuing through the mall as if they weren't just causing a scene acting like little kids.

"This is cute, what do you think?" She asked, holding onto the fancy looking white, knitted sweater. "Yeah it's nice. You want it? Sunghoon asked placing his hands into the pockets of his grey jeans. "What? I was just looking around you don't have to get anything for me." She blushed, putting the sweater back onto the rack before walking off. "No, let me." Ignoring what she's said, Sunghoon grabbed the soft sweater and held it around his arm.

"Sunghoon y-"

"Jia, it's fine. If you want something else go ahead and show me." He stepped closer to the girl, practically bending down to her level. Jia looking directly into his eyes felt her heart beating out of her chest. His light but powerful gaze made her the most flustered and nervous she'd ever been in her life. She wanted to kiss him so bad right then and there, after all their lips were about 10 centimetres apart.

Instead he made the move. By placing a soft peck onto her lips, earning an instant smile from the girl who was freaking out inside. Although she's been talking to Sunghoon for a while, that butterfly feeling when around him never left and wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

A/N: remember to vote AND comment on the chapters!!! tysm for reading this far <3 FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT FOR MOREEE !!