❦ 23.

.·:*¨¨* ≈ ❦ ≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Okay, this should be good enough

"Okay, this should be good enough." Jia squinted as she analyzed herself in the mirror. Before finally declaring her outfit to be complete, she grabbed her favourite gold necklace from the tray which sat on top of her vanity. Carefully putting it on making sure not to accidentally break the delicate piece of jewelry.

"Hmm should I wear darker jeans instead?" She pouted in frustration, and before having the chance to change into a different pair, she received a notification from her phone. From no one other than Sunghoon, telling her to come outside.

They were going out on a date together which Sunghoon initiated first. Of course he wanted to spend time with his girlfriend but also, his main intention was to get her mind off of the things practically eating her up inside. Throughout the entire week, at least once a day, she'd bring up her worries about the situation with her parents and their money. He wanted her to finally chill out and relax for once. It hurt him to see her stressed out the way she was, it wasn't healthy whatsoever. Sunghoon wanting to be the best boyfriend he could be, stepped up and did something about it.

"Hi!" The girl smiled, as her cheeks instantly turned pink, not just because of the cold.

"Hi Jia, come on." He smiled back.

"You know Sunghoon, you're a really lucky guy. I wouldn't just let anyone say they're gonna take me out somewhere and we end up walking instead of driving." She jokingly said, latching onto his arm which she adored doing so much.

"Well, I'm very honoured. But don't worry,
I'll get my license soon. Then we can go to even further places without taking the bus."

The two laughed and talked for the remainder of the trip, which took no more than 15 minutes finally to arrive at their favourite frozen yogurt spot. Especially Jia's, she was obsessed with the treat and would eat it every day if she could.

"I love this place so much!" She exclaimed, keeping the door open for her boyfriend to pass through. "So what are you getting this time, same thing?"

"Obviously I'm getting the same thing, my order is way too good to move on from it."

Jia grabbed one of the paper bowls from the counter on the side, and went over to fill half of the bowl with marshmallow yogurt and added strawberry to fill the rest of the space. As for the toppings, she only sprinkled tiny mochi pieces on top.

"I can't believe I couldn't convince you good enough to change what you get here." The girl shook her head in disappointment at what Sunghoon usually got.