Chap 12

It was pretty hectic today. I managed to go through the files and had them worked on before reporting them to the manager who was pretty impressed. It was time to go home. I was happy, I got home by 6pm which left me tired and hungry. Eva served me and I ate. After eating, I went upstairs and took my bath, lay on the bed. I couldn't sleep though, my bed was comfortable and all. I, at some point would fall asleep but wake up immediately, after having all sorts of disturbing sleep, added to the howling dog who deemed it fit to bark all night. I took my pillow and pressed my head on it.

  Towards morning, I slept and was awakened by an unending tickling of the clock. I went downstairs and prepared egg sauce and bread for breakfast. I took my share and kept the rest for the family. I rushed my breakfast, took my breakfast and out I was, leaving behind a very lovely morning note to them all.

I ran out the house in a haste stopped a cab. I admired the beautiful city of Bolgatanga.

Ghana was indeed a good country..... Nigeria and Ghana had something in common, their women were pretty, but to be honest..... Nigeria got way too much pretty ladies...

Ghanaians no offense.

I  got to work went straight to my manager's office and greeted him and then started my work... and then, the normal routine.

One hot night, when everyone had taken their lunch. I went to room to sleep... All I had in my mind was... WORK! WORK! WORK!...

The job was boring and I wanted to quit..I couldn't handle those tasks and its been a year, I've worked there. I guess I got all the money I needed. I could boast of a million Cedis in my account.....I was all in an ocean of thoughts when my door was flung wide open.

"We need to talk, bro" Abam smiled jumping onto me, pinning me to the bed.....

I got pissed off. This Abam of a boy was getting me pissed off. he roughly jumped on my back and was shouting or should I say barking like one of those street dogs.

"You said you'd play with me today, right ?"
"Buh, I'm tired" I begged.
"Why are you always tired when you are with me, but never tired with sis Eva, its not fair!"
"You're sis is so boring....I mean she's kinda weird.... do you get it??" I said stroking his back.
"You know I heard that Ade" Eva said getting the door open.
"Sis Eva, he said he's gonna spend time with me, so please back off....." Abam yelled, holding me by my arms.
"Just shush Abam... Shut up!"
"Err... you were actually eavesdropping and you know that's bad manners"
"Its bad manners when you talk bad behind ones back." She retorted.
"So what are you doing here?" I blurted getting angry.
"This is my house, I go anywhere I want to" she retorted.
"You're right,, this is your house.... you go anywhere you want, I won't stop you.... but, I think its high time I'll start to..... well, never mind,  Abam you wanna sleep..... sure, you're free its your house.... Not Mine!.... Eva wanna sleep too? In my room? on my bed?..... go on, I won't complain,.....I mean its you're house...." I speeched walking out of my room with my towel and soap to the bathroom.

    I had taken my bath already... But I just wanted to avoid Eva so I decided to leave the room. I went to the bathroom took my bath and came with my muscular broad chest to the room..

AWWWNNN! Sleeping Abam reminds of Titi and Emeka...

I remember singing to them lullaby every night and told them mid night stories in order to put  them to sleep.
I took my roll-ons and applied them to my armpit.... put on my Pajamas.

Oh no, the bed looked so messed up.... oh, what a playful kid.

I went to bed and dozed off.

The next morning, I woke up by  8pm, brought out my personal laptop, I gifted myself on my 18th year. Went through the company's forum and submitted my resignation letter. The manager was sad, he didn't want to let me go. Because according to him 'I had a lot of contribution to the growth of the company and that the sales rose from 28% to 89%'...... my salary skyrocketed and was a bit famous in town. I  bought myself a car and wanted to buy a bike, but that would be later. I went downstairs. I saw Abam crying telling his mom that he wouldn't eat what they had for breakfast... This was the perfect opportunity, to show Eva we weren't in the same level....

"Abam, what would you prefer for  breakfast?"
"Bread and egg sauce and tea"
"OK, come with me" I said, grabbing his hands, taking them into mine.

Together, we went upstairs, I dressed up and brought along some cash with me... we went to a nearby stall, bought some bread, eggs, tomatoes and cakes for Abam...

"Thank you, bro Ade" he smiled holding me by the arms.
"Yeah, boy let's go rock the kitchen" I smiled running to the kitchen...
" I was first" Abam shouted exhaling heavily.

I prepared the foodstuffs and we ate.

"You're aren't going to work today, huh?" Mrs Maya inquiried staring at me.

Eva was staring. I didn't give a damned care.

"Mom, I really wanna quit..... Its so difficult" I said staring at Abam.
"You're gonna search around for a job right?"
"Yeah," I said putting my plates away.... so that I'll l eat the remaining sauce in the kitchen, due to the constant stare I got from Eva.
"Boy, you done eating?" Mrs Maya asked, her voice laced with concern.
"Yeah, I'm done eating...." I lied, heading to the kitchen.
"Ade!" she called out.
"Yes mom"
"Either you give the food to Eva or you give it Abam... so as not waste food.... you know its a sin" Mrs Maya sermoned.

She was ruining my plan.. ..  I'd have licked the plate in the kitchen..... But no.... plan ruiner

A!N

please don't read without voting or commenting at least....

1086

Please vote by tapping on the star like button down there..... OK??

Now what your thinking?
Tell me am all ears..

Yo favorite teen authoress😍💞........
       Oziomajasmine💝💞