Chap 32

There was a gunshot. Suspense and terror filled the air. My eyes were closed shut. I kept praying to God to not let it be because I'd die. I loved Eva. I'd die..... I'd die. I won't forgive Kiera... I'll kill her and kill both myself. I gradually opened my eyes but what I saw got me confused...... What happened? How did this happen? Kiera was bleeding not Eva....I turned behind Me and saw my favorite couple..... Lucy and Barnabas.

"Lucy? Barnabas? What you guys doing here?" I asked stunned.
"Go release Eva. We'll handle them" she shouted, taking down a man who came up against her.

I ran towards Eva and got her untied. There were marks of being hit on her body. I was really angry.

"Eva, let's go!"
"What about Kiera?" She asked, looking weak and all.
"She deserves to die" I said, pulling her along.
"Go!" Barnabas yelled.

Eva's scream was heard across the room. I stared at her looking confused. She fell to the floor stroking her leg crying and wincing in pain. She was jabbed on the leg... by Kiera.
Her screams and the sounds of gunshot filled the air. I tore out my shirt and wrapped it round Eva's legs and then went for Kiera. I grabbed her hair but she was fast to hit me with a gun on the lips making me release her. Geez! I was bleeding.

"All of you stand still now!" Kiera yelled, handing Eva on gunpoint.
"Kiera! Stop! you'll end up in jail" I yelled.
"Shut the hell up! you killed all my men. So imma do the same. Call me a psycho....I don't give a damn!" She yelled.

I slyly tried to walk towards her but she shot me on the leg. It was sudden!

"Noooooo!" Eva screamed.
"Ahh!" I screamed, grabbing on my leg.
"Kiera, what's wrong with you?" Lucy yelled.
"I'll shoot you. Move back!"
"I thought you loved him.... you shot him!" Eva yelled, trying to get off her grip.
"Stand still or I shoot the hell outa you!" She yelled, hitting her with the gun.
"Kiera, you'll regret this!" I winced in pain.
"Since you wouldn't belong to me... you'll belong to no one else! I'll kill the all of us! Don't move Barnabas! Don't move! I'll shoot Eva if you make a move!" she said, pointing the gun at him.
"Yes! Police arrest her!" Lucy shouted.

We all looked around for the police but we couldn't find them.... but the next thing was: Lucy was pointing a gun to Kiera's head and Eva was out of her reach. Barnabas immediately, placed a call to the police. But for the meantime, we had her tied to the chair. It wasn't long before the police arrived... they arrested Kiera. Lucy was shot by the arms while Barnabas escaped injury. We were all taken to the hospital.

"So how did you guys come to know about Kiera's plan?" Eva asked.
"We overhead her making a call, we wanted to get you out of the room but it was late. You we sedated and taken away. We wanted to tell Ade but Eva's life was at risk..... so that's how we got to know!" Barnabas explained.
"Thank you guys so much! Geez! Lucy you're a month pregnant.... anything couldn've happened." Eva said, looking Lucy in the eyes.
"Come on, I'm the daughter of a gangster.... nothing coulda happen!" she whined.

We all laughed, talked and joked.

******". ******* ******** ********* *******

After days we were discharged from the hospital. Friends like Bimpe and fellow musicians, family.... when I say family, I meant Ma, Pa, Emeka, Titi, Abam and Mrs Maya. they were all there to welcome us in a grand way.

"Welcome home Mr and Mrs Adejoke!" Abam teased.
"When will I have a niece, huh?" Titi asked, making faces at me.
"In yo dream!" Emeka barked.

She hissed and joined the crowd in jubilating. The press were taking pictures and our discharge from the hospital was making headlines..

"We'll be getting married tomorrow" I announced.

Joy and happiness filled the room.

********* ******** ******** *********

"We should go for a stroll" I suggested.
"We're getting married tomorrow....I have to prepare"
"Come on!" I said dragging her outa the room, then to the streets.

There was a long silence before I decided to break it.

"Kiera, she wouldn't bother us now!"
"Yeah, couldn't believe she'd stoop so low" she whispered.
"Well, she's in jail now"
"And she wouldn't stop us from getting married... but I still want her back" Eva said.
"Who's hungry?" I screamed, attracting attention of people who then picked up their phone and started taking pictures.
"You're at fault!" She hissed, hitting me hard on the back.
"I'll get you for that!" I screamed running after her..

We both ran through the streets. The heaven was darkened. It was probably gonna rain and well it did. We tirelessly ran laughing, joking and telling stories. Now the open road lay before us. I blinked the raindrops from my eyes as I ran. Thinking back over the eventful and memorable days of my life.
Unquestionable, it was such a glorious victory. I looked to Eva and smiled. Finally, I was to marry the lady tormenting me with love in my dreams. I was to kiss that pouty lips of hers during the wedding reception. No one was to stop the wedding. I gazed at Eva fondly from time to time taking note of her wondrous beauty with a mixture of pride and joy.

What A tragic but a happy ending, ain't it?

THE END!

AWW, I'd miss my Ade boy and Eva girl and titi and Emeka and Abam.....Muah!
They finally got rid of the homewrecker......
Love you and you the silent readers.....
Please try to ship in yah comments bro and sis...... well, I should say a bye now......ok,

New book alert!

THE LIFE OF A CELEBRITY'S DAUGHTER (COMING SOON).

LOve y'all😘 and stay tuned for chap 19

Your favorite teen authoress🔰📑........
Oziomajasmine💝💝