Meanie: {Budapest} [M-ish]

POV: 3rd Person

  Mingyu checks the camera for the third time to see if it was fully charged before slipping on his shoes and following the older male out of their hotel room. He'd be filming Wonwoo's vlog for SVT Rec.

  The older pushes up his glasses as they walk a few blocks down to the river nearby. They walk around for a bit with each other before the younger finally decided to film. Well, he'd have something to look back on later, and Wonwoo in the warm hue of the streetlights, practically glowing, was something he couldn't resist.

  "It's a good night tonight." The older comments, the wind brushing through their hair, the shorter glances at him before continuing their walk down the side of the river, those around them not paying any attention to how they were holding up a camera. People here were very respective of space and kept to their own business.

  There were some people who seemed to have recognized them but didn't approach them and watched from afar. It's calm, small chatter of people as they walk past, Mingyu following Wonwoo.

  Wonwoo holds up the camera around his neck and takes a few pictures before turning to Mingyu and snapping one of the younger who smiled. Due to his height, he had to hold the camera little lower so it wouldn't be too obvious.

  Mingyu films various places as Wonwoo moves through the photos he took. They go into a small pub and order a drink, the warmth of their bubble and company of each other pleasant.

  "It turned out well, didn't it?" Wonwoo shows him a picture of the bridge and he nods, focused on filming the older, unfazed by the sting of the liquor.

  "It looks good." He comments, though he stared into the recorder, the older taking his full attention. He thinks he's too deep in love.

------------------------------------------

  They lay in the bed together, spent. They couldn't resist, it was quiet and warm, the time they spent together. It was slow and soft, full of love and passion unlike other times where Mingyu likes to rush and the older let's him do whatever he pleases.

  "Hyung.." The younger mutters into the crook of his neck, spooning him. He hums in response, the younger shuffles a bit and he could feel the member's softness inside him move ever so slightly deeper.

  "I love you."

  "What's this about?" He teases the younger, a smile breaking onto his face as the male whines.

  "Hyuuung." Mingyu likes it when his spouts of love are reciprocated.

  "Mm, I love you, too." He turns his head to the side just slightly so the younger could plant a kiss onto him.

---------------------------------------------

Author's note: Many Meanie theories about how Mingyu was the one filming Wonwoo during Budapest, so here we go