Crook-blocker!

"I will attempt to penetrate and you will attempt to resist."

His hand slid up her arm, following the line of her arm to rest on her throat.

The long calloused fingers of his other hand lowered to the buttons of her blouse.

His eyes held hers, a question lingering in their depths.

"Yes."

His hand cupped her breast through her shirt, thumbing the nipple that peaked through the thin fabric

His fingers deftly undid a button. His fingers grazed her cleavage before undoing the rest of the buttons. Her shirt fell open revealing her rosy nipples.

"No bra Potter?

He lowered his head, as though bowing to the sight before him. Then his wicked tongue traced her peaked nipple.

"You're not resisting at all Potter" he sneered.

She could only whimper in reply.

His cruel tongue drifted downward, tracing a line over her sensitive skin.

"You must learn to resist Potter." He insisted "What if the dark lord tries to penetrate you?"

This did not make any sense, but right now Harriet didn't care.

Her tone came out needier than she had intended "You said you would attempt to penetrate and I would need to resist. As far as I'm aware this is not penetration."

His gaze was dark.

His hand moved to his buckle and his cruel, slow fingers worked it loose.

"One might get the impression that you want to be penetrated."

She bit her lip to stifle the instinctive answer that came to her lips.

She lay back upon the desk and her knees drifted apart of their own accord.

His dark eyes were dangerous and unabashed as he took the sight of her in. "No underwear either Potter?"

There it was, the monstrous cock she had seen in the pensieve, standing at attention.

Then he was standing between her knees.

The head of his cock brushed against her opening, spreading her slick wetness and dragging over her clit.

A yowl echoed through the room.

Then a huge thump on her chest brought her to full awareness.

She was going to murder Crookshanks!

He had been just about to- arrgghh!

"Morning Harriet!" Hermione sing-singed while pulling the curtains wide.

Well someone was cheery!

Harriet groaned, putting the pillow over her head.

Damn it!

"We're being called down for breakfast" Hermione continued.

Harriet sat up reluctantly.

By the time they reached the dining table, everyone was already eating.

Molly hovered behind Harriet, loading up her plate. Behind her, Ron rolled his eyes in sympathy.

Fred and George gestured to the empty seat between them. Harriet was ninety percent sure that it hadn't been there a minute ago.

When Harriet slipped into the chair George gave Molly a quick glance before leaning towards her and speaking in a low voice. "Today we were planning to check out potential premises for the joke shop. As our primary-"

"And only" Fred added.

"Investor, Would you like to come along and help us to pick out a place?" George continued.

"Sure!" Harriet replied quickly. It would be great to get out of the busy house for a few hours. After all, it was her duty as a responsible investor.

"Great!" George grinned "meet us in our room after breakfast."

"Probably best not to tell anyone where you're going" Fred added with a glance at Molly.

"They'll wonder where I am" Harriet replied, shooting a glance at Ron and Hermione whom she had not told of this particular investment.

"We'll tell everyone we're showing you around town then" George said with a wink. "Come to think of it, Mum will love that."

When Fred turned to chat to Lupin, George leaned in to Harriet to whisper in her ear. "He broke up with Angelina by the way."

Harriet was not sure why he was sharing this information with her.

"Does he need cheering up?"

George's answering smile was sly "far from it."

Harriet shrugged before taking a bite of toast.

Across the table, the usually observant Hermione seemed to be busy in conversation with Ron. She wondered what they could possibly be talking about without her.

Maybe Hermione was trying to convince him to be more active in SPEW?

Man, this bacon is good!