Battle

For a few disjointed seconds Harriet focused on the mental image of the wall, holding firm against his attempts to pound
- to pound
mmm.

Snape offered a sigh of exasperation.

"Potter while your thoughts may be...diverting, it is unlikely that the Dark Lord will find your thoughts as...distracting. There is not much point in continuing this lesson unless you are able to clear your mind."

His tone was cold, but wait - did he just admit to finding her thoughts distracting?

Harriet fought the insistent thrum of her core. Her panties were cold with wetness against her heated skin.

As much as she hated to admit it, Snape had a point. She shuddered imagining Ron's grimace if she told him that she had agreed with Snape on anything. And maybe there was just a little part of her that enjoyed their time alone together and wasn't ready for it to end.

"Okay Professor. I'll try har- better."

Snape dipped his chin in a shallow nod before raising his wand "Legillimens!"

Harriet was hurrying after the yellow scarf just ahead of her.

Oh no not this memory.

"Erm excuse me" Harriet was suddenly besieged by a crowd of curious eyes as the group of Hufflepuffs turned to face her. Her quavering voice was a poor attempt at casual as she spoke. "Hey um Cedric I was thinking maybe we could go to the Yule-"

Harriet could feel her heart pounding through her chest. An ache of mingled sadness and embarrassment built behind her sternum.
She did not want to relive this moment.

Cedric's handsome face filled with surprise "oh um actually I'm already-"

"Protego!"

Snape was lying in his bed breathing hard, lit by a thin shaft of light from the crack of the open door. "And Potter - no further detours this time."

He turned restlessly before reaching into his slacks and releasing- sweet baby Merlin!
He groaned deeply as his large roughened hand slid up and down his shaft. He swore unintelligibly as his eyes squeezed shut. At last he cried aloud as -

Abruptly the memory cut off.
Dammit - Just when things were getting interesting.

Snape was seething. "Enough Potter!"
But the effect of his roar was ruined by the crack mid-word.

"Potter?" She dared.

The room was dangerously quiet before she spoke again.

"Do you usually call people by their surnames when you come for them?"

His face was white with rage.

"I would've thought it would make you think of my Dad. Maybe you should call me Evans next time you come for me." Harriet fought to keep her tone nonchalant. Her heart thumped with her daring and Harriet was keenly aware that she was playing with fire, and yet she seemed unable to stop her mouth from moving.

Harriet stood on shaky legs, walking towards him.

In an instant Snape had her pinned against the wall by her wrists.

"Do. Not. Test. Me - Potter!"

Harriet raised her head to face him, forcing him to hold her gaze.

The corner of his lip twisted with anger.

"Still callin-"

With a growl he stopped her lips with his own, the rest of her words disappearing into his mouth.

Their kiss was a fight for dominance and when his warm tongue slid into her mouth Harriet realised that this was one battle she might not mind losing.

As though sensing her submission, Snape drew back abruptly and turned away.

"Out." He said simply.

The quiet steel in his voice was nonnegotiable.

Tonight anyway Harriet thought to herself as she quietly left the room.