Detours

Snape's silken voice was deceptively gentle.
"Focus on pushing me out of your mind."

Easier said than done.

Especially when he towered over her like that.

He was on her mind way more often than Harriet would like to admit.

"Legilimens!"

———————

Charlie's words were punctuated by erratic breaths, "I've missed you Harriet."

Her head was leaning back against the attic wall. Her eyelids drifted shut and she pictured his obsidian gaze on her face.

Merlin's balls!

———————

Then Snape was helping her to her feet.

He couldn't see what she was fantasising about in the memory surely?

"You are losing yourself to the memories and forgetting where you are, and what you are doing."

His hand still clasped Harriet's even though she was now upright.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from his dark gaze.

As he withdrew his hand from hers his thumbnail grazed her palm. Was that intentional? Surely not. And how could such a small action be having such a strong effect on her?

"Legillimens!"

————————

"If I'm feeling generous, maybe I'll even obliviate us both... And Potter, no further detours this time."

Harriet padded back to her Grimmauld Place room soundlessly, suddenly stone cold sober. It was as though the shock, confusion and sheer, desperate need had evaporated the remaining fire whiskey from her veins.

She crawled into her bed and tried to sleep.

Harriet tossed restlessly in the warm cotton sheets, which seemed unbearably rough against her bare legs. The memory of Snape's hard length grinding against her pussy through her flimsy panties had left her unable to find rest. The fabric of his t-shirt stretched tight over her aching nipples. And it didn't help that the shirt smelled of him. Not the way his robes smelled, of herbs and sandalwood, but like his warm bare chest had smelled as he pinned her down in his bed.

She pushed the t-shirt upwards with an impatient palm. She dragged her palm along her inner thigh, imagining that it was his hand on her as it crept upward.

She slid a finger inside her wet warmth, imagining the growl that he would make upon finding her so wet for him. He would be positively feral. For a moment she grinned as she imagined breaking his perfect control.
She closed her eyes as she gave in to the fantasy. Harriet moaned as a second finger joined the first.
Her hips rose off the bed to take it deeper.
She whimpered as he pictured him spreading her wide. "Sev, please."

————————

Merlin's saggy ballsack!

Then she was on her knees on the dungeon floor. This time he did not offer her his hand, and Harriet made no move to rise from the ground. She kept her embarrassed gaze on the stone floor.

There was no way that he had missed her gasping his name in her memory while -

Harriet's cheeks flamed.

For a minute only the sounds of ragged breathing filled the dungeon.

His calloused fingertips raised her chin so her gaze met his.

His obsidian eyes were dangerous.

"I'm starting to think that you are enjoying our lessons a little too much, Potter. Especially considering that your performance has been abysmal." Though his words were cutting, his tone was quiet and unreadable.

His fingertips brushed against her hair as he withdrew his hand. Harriet couldn't be sure whether his touch was accidental.

Harriet rose to her feet unsteadily and he grasped her elbow, hauling her upright.

For a moment they stood before each other in silence.

Harriet was silent, eyes downturned, as she waited for his usual cold mockery. Was he expecting an apology? What would she even say? Thank Merlin he hadn't waited for the rest of the memory to play out.

Finally Snape broke the silence "It seems that the current approach is not achieving the...desired results. Perhaps we should reconvene another day and try something...different."

"Okay professor."

Harriet turned to the door quickly, eager to leave the room.

"Harriet-" His dark baritone caught her just as she slipped through the door. "I hope your sleep is, restful."

Harriet did not turn around to face him, but she was sure he was smirking.

Prick.

Don't forget to vote and comment!