It's a trap!

Malfoy opened the door and stepped through without so much as looking back at her. He left the door ajar, an invitation.

Was this a trap?

Harriet's breath quickened as she cautiously peered into the room, before stepping inside.

The first thing she saw was a number of items of furniture covered in leather straps.

With a flick of Malfoy's wand, the door swung shut and locked behind her.

Whips, paddles and a number of other unidentifiable devices were spread out over a nearby table.

It was a trap! This is a torture chamber. He was going to torture information out of her!

Harriet whipped around to face him.

Malfoy's cruel voice rang through the room. "Expelliarmous!"

To think that her signature spell had been her undoing.

He pocketed her wand with a slow smile.

Slowly, almost lazily, he strode towards her.

This was bad. Very bad. She was so screwed.

Harriet pushed a note of strength that she didn't feel into her voice. "You may as well kill me now because I'm not going to tell you anything."

To her surprise, Draco's face creased with mirth, but his ice cold eyes did not leave her form.

He didn't hesitate as he crossed to where she stood, wandless. His eyes assessed her unabashedly.

Suddenly Harriet was all too aware that all she wore was a thin silk slip with nothing underneath.

Sick Slytherin prick!

"and where would be the fun in that?" He replied, running a tauntingly gentle hand over her hair.

Harriet flinched instinctively.

"I mean it" Harriet continued "you can torture me all you want-"

Malfoy flicked his wand and Harriet's hands were bound behind her.

He circled her bound form hungrily. "Oh don't worry, Potter. I'll torture you alright."

Harriet's heart sank. Part of her had hoped that he would change his mind and free her.

"I am going to take my sweet time with you, until you beg for me to finish you off."

He pointed his wand at her chest and gestured to what appeared to be some kind of custom torture bench with straps.

"Face down, Potter."

Harriet was completely at his mercy.

Would anyone be able to hear her screams?

"Someone will hear me scream."

His petulant mouth formed a moue of disappointment. "Unfortunately not. This room transforms to whatever the user needs it to be. And tonight we will most definitely need it to be soundproof."

We?

His slow hands fastened her to the bench with the leather straps.

His hands slid beneath her waist raising her hips so her ass was in the air, before fastening her ankles.

He ran a hand over her back. She could feel the warmth of his palm through the thin silk of her slip. She shivered despite herself.

Harriet's whole body was tense. She focused on steadying her breaths. Her shaking palms were clenched into fists.

She would be strong. She would die like a hero.

Harriet could hear his steps as he walked to the table of torture devices.

He could do anything to her but she would never, ever betray her friends.

He seemed to be taking his time, lingering over the decision of which instrument to apply.

The time it was taking for him to choose was driving Harriet's anxiety higher.

A buzzing filled the air from behind her but the straps meant that she couldn't turn to see what it was.

It sounded just like the sound that the trimmer would make when Uncle Vernon would tidy the hedges of Privet Drive.

Was it some kind of chainsaw?

The sound was coming closer.

Then Malfoy was standing directly behind her.

Oh.

Oh my.

—————————————

At breakfast Harriet sank into her seat at the great hall with relief. Her knees were still weak from the night before.

She studiously avoided the smug smile and taunting glare that seemed to burn into her from the Slytherin table across the hall.

"Are you okay Harri? You seem kind of...quiet" Ron asked with a bracing pat to Harriet's back.

Hermione's sharp glance assessed Harriet's face, so she answered quickly "actually, I've been meaning to tell you guys. I found a place where we can hold the defence lessons."

Ron's face lit up "that's amazing Harri, how did you find it?"

Harriet instinctively glanced toward the Slytherin table, before quickly glancing away.

"Erm, Dobby told me."

Hermione's face was incredulous. "Dobby?"

If you are enjoying the story feel free to drop a vote or comment so I know what you like!