Commonalities

For a moment her words hung heavy in the air between them. For a long second, Harriet wished she could take them back. Somehow the words felt wrong spoken this way, flippantly, like another moment of sass.

His dark brows creased so he somehow looked simultaneously aggravated and desperate.

"Your impertinence is going to get us both killed" he groaned at last.

One of his hands rose from her shoulders to trace her jaw. His voice was uncharacteristically hesitant when he spoke "in some ways you are so similar to her, and yet in some ways..."

"-I'm like my dad" Harriet finished.

The unspoken implication was clear. He loved Harriet for who she was, despite, if not because of, everything about her that aggravated him. Not because she reminded him of Lily.

Harriet rose to her tiptoes, placing both of her arms around his neck. Even in her heeled boots, he stood much taller than her. She moved slowly, giving him a chance to retreat if he wished, before gently pressing her lips to his.

For a moment he didn't move.

Then he crushed her mouth against hers. His arms wrapped around her, drawing her to him. Even though this was not their first kiss or intimate moment, somehow Harriet knew that this was different. There would be no going back. Their mouths moved in synchrony, desperate and yet, sure.

When they broke apart, they gazed into each other's eyes, a new honesty born between them.

Yet, even as he looked at her, Harriet could see the conflicting thoughts warring in his obsidian gaze. Harriet longed to break the conflict burning behind those dark eyes.

"You know what else I have in common with my Dad," Harriet whispered, "I'd also like to take your pants off."

A spark of something Harriet couldn't identify, lit up in his dark gaze. The corner of his mouth kicked up in a surprised smile. "Always so impatient, little brat."

He pressed his lips to hers again in a gentle kiss. Harriet entangled her hands in his dark hair drawing him closer. She wanted all of him.

Her hands moved to the front of his robes, her fingers clumsy with haste as she fumbled his buttons open.

"Greedy brat."

Her fingers now moved to the buttons of his waistcoat - oh Merlin damn it!

Evanesco!

A dark chuckle rumbled through his bare chest. For a long moment Harriet drank in the sight of him. He watched her roving gaze, with seeming amusement, before beckoning her to him with a crook of his finger.

"Turn around."

His mouth skimmed the back of her exposed shoulders and upper back until it met the edge of her dress.

With deliberate cruelty he lowered the zipper of her dress achingly slowly. The graze of his fingers over the newly exposed expanse of skin made Harriet shiver.

Slipping the dress from her shoulders, he pushed it down over her form before turning her to face him.

For a moment Harriet remembered when she had stood before him like this before, in nothing but her panties. For some reason Harriet felt sure that he was thinking about it too. He hooked a thumb under the scrap of lace before dragging it down her legs.

"Sit" her ordered, pushing her down onto the desk behind her and pushing her knees apart, spreading her wide before him.

He lowered himself to his knees on the dungeon floor before her. For some reason the sight of him on his knees before her was terrifying. He smiled, as though reading her thoughts, before kissing and licking his way from her ankles to her thighs until her legs quaked, before delivering a sharp bite to her inner thigh making her gasp.

When he moved his mouth toward her pussy, his gaze on hers was dangerous. He smiled, a breath away from her heated flesh, a threat.

He slid his tongue up her slit before tracing lazy circles around her clit. She needed more.

He slid a finger inside her matching the pace of his tongue, which was increasing.

"Please I'm going to-"

Abruptly he drew back "Uh-uh. What did I tell you at the start of our lesson?"

"Huh?" Harriet struggled to think about anything but his mouth on her. Why on earth was he talking about their lesson right now?

"When you arrived, late" he added, voice dangerously soft.

Harriet frowned impatiently as she mentally revisited the lesson "I have to come when you tell me to?"

"Good girl."

He rewarded her by slipping a finger back inside her slowly, before lazily sliding it out, dragging her wetness over her clit.

Merlin, she was so close-

"Can I come now?" Harriet asked, her words coming out in a whine.

"You seem to be struggling, Potter. Have you learned nothing during our lessons?" He smiled cruelly.

Harriet could have cried with frustration.

"Manners, Potter."

He rubbed her clit relentlessly. She was sweating from the effort of holding back.
She could feel the pressure building, she couldn't hold on much longer.

"Please - Professor?"

"Much better" he purred. "Now Potter, you have my permission."

Harriet gasped in relief as her orgasm overcame her.

He rose to his feet and began unbuckling his belt, "oh I am nowhere near done with you, Potter."

Harriet's knees were weak as her took her hand, dragging her to her feet.

A hint of humour lingered in his dark voice when he gave his next command,"Bend forward for me."

That asshole! He was making fun of her mistake in the hospital wing!

All the same, Harriet complied without complaint. She gasped as he teased the head of his cock over her slit.

They moaned in unison as he pushed himself inside of her, inch by inch. Snape used his grip on Harriet's waist to slam himself into her over and over. Harriet felt herself growing closer to the edge again. His pace grew erratic, as he came with a groan. Harriet cried aloud as she came again, pulsing around him.