1

I'm late asf... I got caught up and forgot my bad 😂 anywho ouur first quote is at the top, I hope y'all enjoy❤️

 I got caught up and forgot my bad 😂 anywho ouur first quote is at the top, I hope y'all enjoy❤️

May 3, 2023/4:00 PM

"Best you been single for 6 years, I want to set you up on a date" My bestfriend Yvette said as we sat at the dining room table eating.

"With who Vette, I'm not dating nobody online, and I know Lando not letting you have male friends" I said looking up at her seeing a big smile on her face.

"Israel, his brother" She said clasping her hands together. "He's handsome, ambitious, and he's a gentleman. Just like his brother" She said picking her fork up.

"Isn't he also a father" I asked looking down at my food.

"Of two but you love kids Best please" She playfully begged grabbing my hand.

"How old are they" I asked looking at her again.

"17 and 5, they moved back here 2 month ago" She said before sipping her wine.

"If he got a 5 year old, he probably still fucking his babymama" I said shaking my head.

"Never, she left with no contact" She said making me frown.

"Oh wow, I'll think about it" I told her getting up walking to the kitchen.

"He's nice Elle, he's been raising them alone since forever, and I feel like they would love you for their father" She said leaning on the counter. "But take your time, just let me know what  you decide" She said pulling out her phone.

"Okay, do you have to go" I asked watching her type on the phone.

"Nope not yet, do you want to watch Phat Girlz" She asked sliding her phone back in her pocket.

"Yesss" I squealed drying my hands before running to the pantry.

"Get me som peanut m&ms" She said walking to the livingroom.

I got our snacks and the wine bottle before walking to the livingroom. I sat the snacks on the table before sitting down looking over at her.

"I can't believe you got married on me" I said making her laugh.

"It's been 2 years Best" She said through laughter.

"I know but still, I wanted you to have a big wedding, and I wanted to decorate" I said opening a bag of chips.

"We're having a wedding soon, we were just ready at that time, I'll let you know when we can agree on a date" She said making me smile.