37

September 28, 20232:00 PM

September 28, 2023
2:00 PM

"What do you want for dinner Sweets" I asked looking back at her.

"Chipotle" She said playing on her iPad. I pulled out of the parking lot went a few lots down to chipotle. I got her out and fixed her dress before walking in.

"I want a chicken quesadilla and chips & queso" She said reaching up.

"What do you want to drink" I asked putting her on my hip.

"Apple juice" She said laying her head on my shoulder. I ordered all of our food and sat down, since it will be longer for fresh meat.

"Are you tired Sweetpea" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yes" She mumbled reaching up rubbing my ear.

"We're going home as soon as we leave here" I told her kissing her forehead.

"Okay" She mumbled rubbing my cheek.

40 Minutes Later

"Why didn't you tell me you were getting food" Israel asked getting Sweetpea out of her seat.

"Because you would have tried to pay, and you don't need to pay for everything" I said grabbing my purse before locking the car.

"What's wrong with me paying for everything" He asked locking the door.

"What am I supposed to do with my money if you pay for everything" I asked sitting my purse on the couch.

"Start a business or something" He said laying Sweetpea on the couch.

"You're not gonna let her pay for that either Pops" Zay chuckled sitting the food on the table. "Hey Mama" He said kissing my forehead.

"Hi Honey" I smiled while washing my hands. I kissed his cheek before walking back to the living room. "Wake up Sweets" I said moving her arm from her face. She opened her eyes and stretched before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey Baby" Israel said kissing her cheek.

"Hey Dada" She yawned scratching her head. I tried to sit her in her chair but she clung onto me.

"Babe can you get me a bottle of water please" I asked sitting down with Isis in my lap.

"Here you go Mamas" He said sitting the table.