41

October 4, 2023 1:00 PM

October 4, 2023
1:00 PM

"Lovebug" Elle yelled from upstairs.

"Yes Baby" I yelled pausing the game listening for her response.

"What are you doing down there" She asked from the top of the stairs.

"I'm playing the game, do you want me to come back up" I asked getting up walking to the bottom of the stairs.

"No you don't play often, I'll come to you. I just need to get my blanket" She smiled stepping back into the room. A few minutes later she came down with her blanket, phone, iPad, and journal. "Let me in please" She softly said standing between my legs.

"Come on Mamas" I smiled opening my arms for her. She straddled my lap and sat   her stuff down. "Are you comfortable Lovely" I asked kissing her hand.

"Yes" She whispered burying her face in my neck.

"For tonight's date you only need to wear a swimsuit" I told her rubbing her back and ass.

"Which one do you want me to wear" She asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"White, that's my favorite one" I smiled grabbing her chin making her look at me. "I really love you so much, in just 6 months. You have a spell on me and I'm loving it, I don't know what I did to deserve such a blessing but I thank God for you everyday. You're so beautiful, sweet, smart, and soft. You make me so happy" I told her pecking her lips with each word.

"I love you more, you made me soft" She giggled wiping her tears. "You make me feel like I'm on top of the world" She smiled wiping more tears.

"You are, you and Isis are the only girls in my world" I chuckled pulling her hands from her face.

"Play the game, I'm gonna take a nap" She said pulling her blanket up to her shoulders.

"I don't want to play no more, I want to cuddle now" I told her turning the game off. "I can play tonight or tomorrow, I want to hold you the right way while you sleep" I told her laying back.

"Okay" She mumbled kissing my neck.

"Do you think that when we build our house we can attach a bridge to another house for Zay" I asked lifting her chin kissing her nose.

"That would be nice, let's ask him about it first" She smiled rubbing my head.

"Alright get your rest Lovely" I mumbled kissing all over her face making her relax and fall asleep. I watched her sleep for a while before falling asleep myself.