30

1 Hour Later

1 Hour Later

"Are you full and ready to shop now" I asked Isis as I fixed her outfit.

"Yes" She excitedly said holding my hand as we walked into Target.

"Okay, what are our outside rules" I asked wiping the basket with a Clorox wipe.

"Don't talk to strangers, stay in front of Mommy, NO running, NO yelling, and ummm... don't walk off" She said as we walked through the doors.

"Good Job Sweetpea, you can have whatever you want here" I told her holding her hand.

"Yayy, can I have a Barbie Mommy" She asked pulling me down the toy aisle.

"Of course, which ones do you want" I asked looking down at her.

"The brown one with puffy hair and striped shirt, the one with the wheel chair, the gynastics one, aaaand the ballerina one" She said pointing at each one.

"I think you deserve all of the black barbies" I told her rubbing her hand with my thumb.

"No Mommy, that's gonna cost a lot of money" She said shaking her head.

"I don't mind spending a lot of money on you, I want you to be happy and have fun Sweets" I told her squating down to her. "Mommy will still have a lot of money after, I promise. So we can buy one of each black barbie Okay" I asked making her smile and nod.

"Okay, can I have the Wakanda dolls too" She shyly asked watching me put the dolls in the basket.

"Yes" I said grabbing them putting them in the basket. "I'll have your Dada, Uncle, and Brother build you a huge doll house" I  told her as we walked down the aisle.

"Okay I need more coloring books" She said stopping at the books. We got more toys and clothes before paying and leaving.

"Where do you want to go next" I asked looking back at her through the mirror.