15

If y'all think that first argument was childish and pissed y'all off wait till y'all see what the future ones are about😂😂 if you wouldn't question why someone you're exclusively dating doesn't want to have sex with you... you're a VERY lucky person to not have self esteem issues ❤️ cause I do....on with the story 🫶🏽

on with the story 🫶🏽

June 25, 2023
4:30 PM

"Where you at Mama" I yelled while locking the door.

"In the bed" She yelled back. I followed her voice to the room seeing her in biker shorts and a sports bra.

"Hey Beautiful" I smiled walking over to the bed leaning down to kiss her.

"Aht, I know you didn't wear this to the gym Josiah" She said holding her hand out.

"No I didn't, I left early so I could shower and change" I told her while moving her hand and grabbing her chin. I pecked her lips a few times before taking my shoes off laying behind her.

"I missed you" She said turning around kissing all over my face.

"I miss you too Ma" I told her rubbing her thigh.

"I missed you more tho" She mumbled repeatedly kissing my lips before pushing my head back kissing my neck.

"Are you trying to sniff me" I chuckled pulling her leg over mine. "Fuck Mamas" I groaned feeling her suck my spot.

"You knew what you were doing when you put this on to come over here" She sighed pulling away.

"This is how I always come Ma"  I told her licking my lips.

"And you always turn me on" she said running her fingers through my beard. "I should make it more visible" She mumbled moving closer, going back to that spot.

"You're making me hard Passion" I moaned feeling her nails on the back of my head.

"I'm not really doing anything tho Babe" She mumbled licking it.

"That's my spot" I mumbled grabbing a handful of her ass.

"Glad I found it so when I "fuck you back" I know where it is" She said rubbing her thumb over the mark she left. "Now you can wear that to the gym" She said smiling at it.

"You look very proud of it" I told her pulling her on top of me.

"No Israel" She gasped putting her hand on my chest.