32

Same Day4:00 PM

Same Day
4:00 PM

"Babe" I mumbled looking down at him massaging my feet.

"Yes Mamas, what's wrong" He asked kissing my foot.

"Can I ask you a question, and you promise not to get mad" I asked wiggling my toes.

"I promise Baby" He sighed grabbing my other foot kissing both.

"You don't sound sure, I won't ask" I said looking back at the tv.

"I am sure, ask your question" He said pausing the tv.

"Okay" I sighed feeling myself get nervous. "Do you ever think about how life would be had things worked out with the kids real mother" I asked making him roll his eyes. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer" I said sitting up.

"Where are you going baby" He asked as I stood up.

"To find something to clean, I don't want to upset you because of wondering mind" I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"Mamas calm down, I'm not mad. I just don't like her" He said pulling me into his lap. "You are my kids Mom" He said rubbing my back.

"I'm not their real mom tho, I didn't birth them. That's the most beautiful part" I said looking down at him.

"The most beautiful part is them having a Mother, you're not their bonus mom. You're their only Mother, that's what they say when asked... that's what you are. We're a family and she will never have that with your man or your kids. We're all yours I promise" He said kissing my hand.

"Okay" I smiled before leaning down, passionately kissing him. I pulled away and laid on top of him.

"The day I give another woman the love and affection I give to you, will be the day Jesus lets satan back into heaven" He said rubbing my hips.

"That's a crazy way to put it" I giggled looking up at him.

"That's how it is" He chuckled softly rubbing my chin. "We're never breaking up and when we get married it's sincerely till death do us part" He said repeatedly kissing my lips.

"You're gonn marry me? I've never heard that before" I mumbled closing my eyes.

"Hell yeah I'm marrying you" He seriously said making me look up at him and chuckle. "I'm so serious, why are you laughing" He asked staring back at me.

"I just never thought anyone would marry me because they want to" I mumbled looking down playing with his beard. {Get off her ass everything will be explained in the next chapter}