36

September 15, 20236:00 AM

September 15, 2023
6:00 AM

"Fuck" I groaned as my dick throbbed, I pulled the cover back seeing Elle's ass pushed against me. "Damn" I whispered trying to move back.

"What are you doing Israel" She whined holding on to my arm.

"Baby my dick hurts" I told her pulling my arm. "Why did you wear crotchless panties, let go Mama" I said looking down at her.

"Just slide in, why do you need to get up" She asked lifting her leg.

"I was gonna go beat it off" I told her moving the cover some more.

"Babe come on before I go back to sleep" She said looking back at me. I grabbed my dick and rubbed it through her slit before staring into her eyes and sliding in.

"Fuckkk" We both moaned as I slid all the way in.

"Ooh Daddy" She whimpered as I slowly slid in and out.

"Why are you so fucking wet" I moaned grabbing her titty.

"Stop talking... ahh" She cried out throwing her head back.

"I thought you liked it when Daddy talks to you" I said in her ear before licking it.

"I don't w-want to cum yet" She stuttered closing her eyes. "You feel so good" She said licking her lips.

"Oh yeah? Look at me" I told her grabbing her chin.

"You make me feel so good... I'm so wet for you Daddy" She squealed staring into my eyes.

"I feel it Baby, pussy so tight. I'm gonna be in you all day" I groaned before kissing her.

1 Hour Later

"Harder Baby" She panted holding her legs back.

"You love me" I asked sucking her nipple, slowly pumping in and out.

"I love you so fucking much" She breathed out throwing her head back.

"I love you more, you're such a good girl for Daddy" I moaned as her pussy clenched. I sat up and grabbed her throat pounding her.

"Oh My Goshhh... why are you fucking me like this" She screamed as she squirted.

"You said you don't get fucked enough right? Are you complaining" I asked as I softly slapped her clit.