23

Here damn 😂 sn y'all need to get off Elle's ass 😫 So hopefully this get the wrinkles out of y'all foreheads💀

10 Minutes Later

"Sweetpea" I yelled walking out of the room closing the door.

"Yes ma'am" She yelled back walking out of her room.

"Are you ready for your bath" I asked walking a couple doors down to her.

"Yes" She said grabbing my hand  pulling me in her room.

"Do you want to wear a skirt or a dress" I asked following her into the closet.

"Skirt" She said spinning around.

"Stop spinning before you hurt yourself" I told her looking for a skirt set.

"Yes ma'am" She said getting her iPad sitting on her heart shaped ottoman. I got her some underwear, socks, and hair bows, before going to start her bath.

"Come on Sweetpea" I said pouring some bubbles in the water. She ran in and I put her in the bath.

7:00 PM

"Reservation for Knight" Israel said putting his hand on my hip.

"Yes follow me" The hostess said after finding the reservation. She led us to a nicely set up table with gifts around it. "Someone will be with you shortly, enjoy your night" She said sitting menus on her he table.

"Thank you" We said sitting down.

"So what are all of these bags" I asked Israel looking down at the floor.

"Gifts" He said with a big smile making me shake my head.

"Why so many" I asked before remembering earlier. "Never mind" I said reaching over fluffing Isis's hair.

"I got gifts for everybody" He said looking down at the menu. "This look like way more tho" He said looking around.

"I may have had some stuff sent when you told me where we were going, I didn't know you had gifts here tho" Zay said picking up his menu.

"Y'all are so sneaky" I chuckled shaking my head. "What do you want to eat Sweetpea" I asked opening the menu showing her the pictures.

"Can I have salmon" She asked looking up at me.

"Yes and what do you want with it" I asked showing her the sides.