26

⚠️TW: You already know what it is😂 DO NOT BE MAD AT MUTHAFUCKIN ME 💀 I already know y'all don't like Elle it is what it is y'all always side with Israel 🤣 I'm boutta make him punch her in the face or sumn😂😂 jk anywho enjoy❤️

July 16, 2023
2:30 PM

"Israel Josiah Knight" Elle yelled walking into the room.

"What did I do Mamas" I asked sitting the cologne bottle back on the dresser.

"Why the fuck do you insist on wearing the colognes that makes my pussy wet to the gym" She asked walking closer to me. "You keep playing with me bro" She said nudging my head. I raised my eyebrows and looked up before looking down at her.

"Who the fuck do you think you talking to" I yelled bending down to her.

"I'm talking to you, why the fuck do you need to wear $200 cologne to the funky ass gym Josiah" She yelled pushing me back. "Get out of my face, you got over 60 bottles of cologne. Why do you keep wearing the shit I like, where the thirsty bitches at" She asked walking to the closet grabbing her bag.

"Noelle Passion Mackay" I said taking a deep breath. "Put it back NOW" I yelled making her shake her head and try to walk around me.

"Move Isreal" She said pushing my chest. I just stood there blocking her from leaving. "MOVE" She screamed as tears rolled down her face.

"NO I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT, I'M GOING TO FUCKING WORK OUT" I yelled back grabbing her throat. "Ain't shit for me at the gym but equipment, you didn't tell me I couldn't wear this cologne to the gym... so why are you mad" I gritted in her ear.

"I told you it was one of my favorites, and I've been asking you not to where my favorites to the whore house since we started talking" She tried to yell as she dug her nails in my wrist.

"You think that just because I wear some fucking cologne, I forget that I have a woman at home" I asked looking in her eyes. "Learn to trust me Passion, I haven't done anything to wrong you" I said watching more tears fall from her eyes.

"Let me go" She softly sobbed looking away from me.

"No, why don't you trust me Passion" I asked turning her head back my way. "I haven't done anything and I don't plan to" I told her connecting our foreheads.

"I do trust you, I don't trust them" She said trying to pull away. "I know that you can't control what people do but I don't want bitches breathing on you, touching you, or talking to you because you wore some shit that I've repeatedly asked you not to fucking wear Israel" She groaned putting her bag on her shoulder.