22

⚠️TW: Small disagreement ahead. I REPEAT TRIGGER WARNING THERE IS A COUPLE HAVE A LITTLE DISAGREEMENT AHEAD. Proceed with caution.😂😂

Hey Friend... Ngl I wasn't expecting people to read this book but yall been reading tf out of it. I really enjoy writing this and I'm trying to stay consistent cause y'all are staying consistent and also because I enjoy reading the comments and talking to y'all.😂 I have no friends so talking to y'all is the most communication I get outside of family.💀 Enjoy and remember there is a disagreement here lmao.

💀 Enjoy and remember there is a disagreement here lmao

July 12, 2023
10:30 AM

"Good morning Son" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning Pops, your smoothie is in the fridge" He said before drinking his.

"Thanks" I said getting it out of the fridge before sitting next to him.

"Where are yall going for date night tonight" He asked while typing.

"We all going to dinner tonight" I told him sipping my smoothie.

"We who" He asked glancing over at me.

"Me, Elle, Isis, and you" I said looking at his laptop. "At 7, so try to be dressed by 6:30. I got you another bottle of that cologne you like, it's in your closet" I told him checking my messages and emails.

"Okay, thank you" He said sitting back folding his arms. About 15 minutes later I heard Elle and Isis coming down the hall.

"Good morning" Elle said kissing both of our heads.

"Me too" Isis said reaching up for Elle, she picked her up and moved closer to us. "Good morning" She giggled kissing both of us on the cheek.

"Good morning" We said smiling at them.

"What do y'all want for breakfast" Elle asked opening the fridge.

"Whatever you cook" We said in unison making her sigh.

"What do you want for breakfast Sweetpea" She asked sitting Isis on my lap.

"Ummm... pancakes, eggs, and bacon" Isis said turning to me squeezing my cheeks. "Dada do you really really like Ms. Elle" She asked looking up at me.

"Yes Babygirl, I really really like Ms. Elle" I told her looking up at Elle, she blushed and turned around to the stove.

"So why is she not your girlfriend" She asked in confusion.