4

6:00 PM

6:00 PM

"Zay" I yelled while laying 2 outfits on the bed.

"Yes" He asked walking into my room eating gummy bears.

"Help me pick a fit, I need to look and smell my best" I told him sitting in a chair.

"Easy, this one" He said pointing to the second outfit. "This smell good, why didn't you get me one" He asked smelling the cologne.

"I didn't think you would like it. I'll order you one" I told him standing up. "This outfit better get me a second date Jacoby" I said pointing my finger at him.

"You've never had a problem before Josiah" He said eating another gummy bear.

"You're not suppused to be eating that with braces son" I told him putting the other outfit and cologne back.

"I eat this all the time Pops" He said eating some more. "I never broke a bracket" He said sitting on my bed.

"Isis must be sleep" I said making him sigh and nod.

"She need to wake up I'm bored" He said folding the gummy bear pack putting it in his pocket.

"You need some friends son" I told him laughing at the miserable look on his face.

"Nope, my sister is my bestfriend, people my age to full of drama" He said shaking his head.

"You don't want a girlfriend" I asked sitting next to him on the bed.

"Eventually, I talk to girls but they always think somebody trying to freak them" He said rolling his eyes. "Because I'm respectful, they think it's a act to get some" He sighed shaking his head.

"You'll find somebody, talk to your Auntie about it" I told him folding my arms.

"Soooo, if tonight turns out good. How long are you gonna make us wait to meet her" He asked looking over at me.

"After the third date maybe, I have to be sure that she's sincere" I said making him nod. We both looked toward the door when we heard tiny footsteps coming near my door.

"Hi" Isis said walking in rubbing her eyes.

"Hey Princess" We said in unison watching her climb into my bed and lay down.

"Dada" She mumbled looking up at me.

"Yes Babydoll" I asked rubbing her back.