24

Not edited

July 14, 2023 11:40 AM

July 14, 2023
11:40 AM

"Dada is Ms. Elle my mommy now" Isis asked laying across my chest.

"Is that what you wanted her to be" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yes, I love her" She said smiling.

"Me too Princess" I told her staring at the ceiling. Elle has been in the shower for over 30 minutes and she needs to hurry up. We planned to just chill today, since we spent the last 2 days out.

"I'm going to brother's room" She said sliding off the bed.

"Okay see you Later" I said watching her walk to the door. She waved and walked out closing the door behind her. "BABE" I yelled after the shower turned off.

"Yes Love" She yelled back.

"Come on" I yelled turning the tv on scrolling through the apps.

"I just got out" She said walking out in her towel.

"I know but you were in there for a long time" I told her watching her walk over to the bed.

"I'm tired" She sighed sitting on the bed patting her head.

"I'll put you to sleep after you get dressed" I told her getting up kissing her shoulder.

"I have to make lunch" She said looking over at me.

"I can do it Mamas, you need to relax" I told her rubbing her arm.

"You don't have to, I can relax after" She said playing with her necklace.

"You're not doing it Passion, you've been cooking and working for weeks" I told her laying beck putting my hands behind my head.

"I'm just trying to do my job but done" she mumbles grabbing her body butter.

"I know but you're tired and you need a break" I said watching her pat herself dry.

"Only tonight" She said looking back at me.

"Depends on your energy, I'm not making any promises" I said taking the body butter putting some on her back.

"Okay" She mumbled standing up putting her panties on. "They wanted chicken tenders and fries" She said putting on shorts and a tank top, with no bra. She say in the bed facing me with a small smile.