31

Shout out to y'all for engaging and getting us to 100k views in under 2 months 🥳❤️ shout out to the loyal commenters Krazzynia darriajanae Haim10 NukieB91 Heatherlove21 @whynotdesiree @mshayaurra x_urbvndxyss @KimzieDarlin I probably forgot some but I appreciate all of yall for being my daily dose of human interaction❤️

And EVERYBODY who Engages rather you're just reading, voting, or commenting. This is the quickest I've gotten to 100k so thank y'all❤️

 This is the quickest I've gotten to 100k so thank y'all❤️

September 6, 2023
4:00 PM

"What's wrong Baby" I asked feeling Elle trying to escape my grip.

"I just need to get up" She said tapping my chest.

"To go where? You just went to the bathroom not even an hour ago" I mumbled tightening my grip.

"I don't have to use the bathroom, I can't sleep so I need to move" She said scratching her head.

"Do you have to move? I can stay up with you, I need to feel you Bae" I told her letting her sit up.

"You don't have to stay up, I won't even leave the room. I only need maybe 30 minutes" She said trying to move my hands.

30 minutes is a long time, but I don't want to be selfish or controlling so I let go.

"Okay 30 minutes" I said turning in my back.

"Babe you can sleep, I'm not going anywhere I promise" She said standing next to the bed.

"No Passion" I said watching her walk around the room.

"I was ju- never mind" She said clicking her nails.

"Babe what's bothering you" I asked sitting up turning on my lamp.

"I need to talk to Vette" She said sitting on the side of the bed bouncing her legs

"Okay I'll call her" I said picking up my phone going to the call log.

"No Bae, it's 4 in the morning" She said looking back at me.

"She said you can call her any time of day or night" I said pressing the FaceTime button.

"What's wrong brother" Vette asked concerned.