28

Male Waiter: Ready to order beautiful *Stares at tig ol' bitties*💀
Elle: Don't you see my man right here
Y'all: Right He's so disrespectful she's with her family. He should respect her man.

Elle: I don't want you wearing that cologne to the gym/who is Janay?
Y'all: She dtm I don't like her, kill her, drop her to hell, cut her head off, let's jump her./ Women are gonna flirt if they want to😂😂

I'm just fucking with y'all I PROMISE but that's how y'all are in the comments she can't defend herself cause she's fictional so here I'm is😂 She'll explain why she acts this way in ch. 33 that's all I can tell y'all ❤️

 33 that's all I can tell y'all ❤️

July 24, 2023
3:00 PM

"MOMMY" Isis yelled walking to my room with a bouquet of roses, dragging Zay with her.

"It's almost like I'm not even here" I mumbled following them.

"We've seen you everyday for 5 and 17 years Pops" Zay said nocking on the door.

"Come in" Elle yelled making Isis excitedly push the door open before running in. "Hi My Sweetpea" She smiled sitting up.

"Hey Mommy, me and brother got you flowers" Isis said kicking her sandals off running to Elle's side of the bed. Elle leaned over and lifted her up before laying back down.

"Thank you both" She said looking up at Zay with her eyebrows raised. "No love for me today" She asked kissing Isis on the forehead.

"I was giving Babygirl her moment" He said walking over to her kissing her head. She pulled him down and kissed his cheek a few times before looking down at Isis.

"Go give Dada some Love" She said letting her go.

"I missed you Dada" Isis said jumping off of the bed into my arms.

"Really? You ran right past me to Mommy" I said kissing her cheek.

"Yes, I missed both of y'all" She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you too Babygirl, take a nap cause I know y'all haven't. I'm going to find dinner" I told her laying her back in Elle's arms. "You're a mama's boy already" I said poking Zay's arm.

"Well MY Mama is the shit" He chucked looking up at me. I looked at Elle trying not to laugh at the shocked expression on her face.

"She is but what did I tell you about that tongue Jacoby" She said putting a throw blanket over Isis rubbing her back.

"Sorry Ma" He mumbled cutting his eyes at me.