21

July 10, 2023

July 10, 2023

2:00 PM

I just finished showing my last house and I know Israel is probably upset. I unded up showing more properties than planned. After a 30 minute drive I pulled up to his house seeing Zay sitting on the porch watching Isis play. I parked and grabbed my purse before getting my overnight bag off of the back floor.

" Hiiii Ms. Elle" Isis yelled running over to me.

"Hi Sweetpea" I said sitting my bag down hugging her. "I missed you babygirl" I told her kissing her cheek.

"I missed you too" She said kissing my cheek.

"Hey Ms. Elle" Zay said leaning down to kiss my head before grabbing bag. "You're in trouble by the way" He said leading the way into the house.

"Why" I asked picking Isis up following him.

"What took you so long" Israel asked pausing the tv as we walked into the living room.

"Babe you know I was at work" I said putting Sweetpea down.

"You said only two properties" He said motioning me over. I walked over and sat on his lap looking down at him.

"I did plan to only show two houses but I didn't think 2-3 more would hurt" I said tilting my head.

"But you didn't tell me, so you should be punished for that right" He asked rubbing my thigh.

"I don't mean to not tell you Babe" I told him clenching my thighs.

"Mhmm" He hummed sitting up to kiss me. "Let's go to the room" He said pecking my lips.

"I missed my kids" I said standing up fixing my dress.

"They're coming, they come every night" He said grabbing my hand with one hand and my bag with the other.

"Okay" I mumbled looking around the neatly decorated bedroom. "What did you do today Baby" I asked taking my shoes off.

"I did a little shopping" He said nodding towards the nightstand.

"Aww babe, you didn't have to" I told him walking over seeing everything I have on my nightstand at home and more.

"Yes I did, you make your house comfortable for us" He said sitting on the bed.

"You're so sweet" I told him as I walked over kissing him. "I need to go shower, so you can hold me" I said while undoing my bag, he told me to only pack underwear. So I brought a week worth and a little makeup. I gave him one more kiss and walked to the bathroom, seeing two large shower racks one with his stuff and one for me. I'm going to marry him and get him pregnant. I picked a scent and took a 40 minute shower.