40

October 4, 2023 1:40 AM

October 4, 2023
1:40 AM

"I can't believe you were able to do all of this in hours" I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'll make any thing happen for you and the kids" He said kissing my forehead.

"You're the best, let's take a shower" I said pulling him into the bathroom. I cleaned the shower before we stripped and got in.

"You look so good" He said pulling me closer rubbing my back.

"Babe I only have on a scarf" I giggled rubbing his arms.

"And you look beautiful in just your scarf. You're always beautiful to me. You're My Queen, My Rock, My other half, My Addiction, My Soulmate, My Dreamgirl, My Blessing. You're everything to me" He said repeatedly kissing me.

"And you're My King, My Soulmate, My Knight, My Jellybean, My Heart, My Lovebug, The Love Of My Life, and My Gift From God" I told him pulling his beard. "And my favorite cuddle buddy" I added before pulling him into passionate make out session.

"I love it when you call me Lovebug. I'm not going this whole day without eating you front to back" He said washing my back. "You make me feel some type of way" He mumbled kissing my neck.

"Feelings mutual Lovebug" I said looking back at him.

"Stop seducing me, we need to go to sleep" He groaned looking at me with low eyes. We washed each other, brushed our teeth, and did our skincare before getting in the bed.

"Babe" I mumbled looking up at him seeing his eyes pop open. "Sorry for waking you up" I said feeling small under his stare.

"Don't apologize, what do you need Lovely" He asked rubbing my back.

"Can I lay on top of you? I don't feel close enough" I said staring into his eyes.

"Come on Mamas" His raspy voice said turning on his back. I smile and climbed on top of him putting my face in his neck. "Close enough" He asked rubbing the back of my thighs.

"Yes" I mumbled rubbing my fingers through his beard. "You smell so goods" I sighed closing my eyes.

"You too Ma" He whispered sliding his hand up my ass. "Don't ever hesitate to wake me up if you need me and don't apologize for it" He said making me look up.

"Okay" I whispered as I started dozing off. "I love you" I added rubbing his head.

"I love you" He whispered pecking my lips before laying back.