2

May 9,2023/10:30 AM

May 9,2023/10:30 AM

"Did Auntie get you a date" Zay asked while typing on his computer.

"Yeah son, focus on school" I told him while loading the dishwasher.

"Okay, but one more question" He said looking up at me.

"Wassup man" I asked walking over reading his essay.

"Will she accept us" He asked watching me read.

"Yeah, your auntie wouldn't set me up with somebody who doesn't like kids. And I'm sorry for even dealing with females who feel that way" I told him looking down at him. "You don't ever have nothing to worry about, I heard you" I told him patting his back.

"Thank you" He said before looking at the computer again. "Maybe I'll get another sister, if this works out" He said as he started typing again.

"You crazy man, I gotta go to the apartments for a while" I told him grabbing my bag. "I'll let you know if I need you to get your sister, let me know if you leave" I told him dapping him up.

"Alright, I love you Pops" He said looking up at me.

"I love you too Son, see you later" I told him before walking out.

20 minutes later I pulled up to the apartment me and my brother own. I walked to the office seeing the new office manager looking frustrated.

"Goodmorning Corey, what's wrong" I asked sitting in a chair watching him.

"Goodmorning Boss" He said looking up at me letting out a deep sigh. "The last office manager got half of the tenants down for eviction, for bullshit" He said flipping through some files.

"Like what" I asked leaning forward watching him pull out a piece of line paper.

"Well, I found this piece of paper that he wrote his real reasons on" He said handing me the paper. "He put on file that they had nasty houses, noise complaints, causing drama, and none of that is true" He said watching me read the list.

"Thanks man, I'm about to call my brother over here, and we all can go let them know what's going on, and tell them that they aren't evicted" I told him while pulling out my phone.

"Alright, I'll put it in the system" He said turning the computer.

"Wassup bro, I need you at the apartment building ASAP, the last office manager got damn near the whole complex evicted, for not wanting to fuck him" I told my brother while pinching the bridge of my nose.