38

October 3, 20238:00 AM

October 3, 2023
8:00 AM

"Good morning" Elle mumbled making me smile and look down at her.

"Good morning Beautiful, how do you feel" I asked pulling her leg over me.

"I feel okay, I just want to relax today. How do you feel Baby" She asked reaching up rubbing my neck.

"I'm always happy waking up to you. Why okay, do you need something" I asked lifting her chin.

"No I'm fine Love" She smiled moving up, so we're eye to eye. "I don't know what to do... I have the whole week off without my babies" She sighed softly caressing my cheek.

"We have a long date tomorrow, do you want to go out of town for a couple days? We can take a road trip" I said moving closer to her.

"Where would we go" She asked biting her lip.

"We could go to Palm Beach, Tampa, Key West, Orlando, or Naples. If you want to stay close to home" I said pecking her lips.

"How long is the drive to Orlando" She asked scratching her head.

"A little over 3 and a half hours" I told her licking my lips. "I can save tomorrow's date for next week and we can do something else if you want to go tonight" I said rubbing her ass.

"Okay but even tho I don't feel like it, we need to get up if we're going tonight. We need to go shopping" She mumbled against my lips before repeatedly kissing them.

"For what Ma" I deeply sighed as she ran her nails up and down my back.

"We can't be in the car for hours without snacks, water, and I want new swimsuits" She said staring in my eyes. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years Baby" She asked rubbing my bottom lip.

"I see US married, building our family home, us having more babies, us starting businesses together, going on family trips, building our son a house, and anything else that means we'll be together. No more Israel without Noelle" I told her making her blush and hide her face. "Where do you see yourself Mamas" I chuckled lifting her head.

"I don't think I can put it no better than that. I don't plan to ever go anywhere if it's not with you. I've never been loved like this before" She shyly said breaking eye contact.

"Don't get shy on me Baby, I won't ever stop loving you like this" I told her kissing her head.

"I won't ever stop loving you either, I promise" She said pulling my beard to kiss me. "What time do you want to get on the road" She asked closing her eyes.