18

I felt bad for leaving y'all on a cliffhanger with y'all lil horny freaky asses💀 Y'all better vote too cause the views and the votes not adding up 😂

"Babe stop" She whimpered putting her arms up holding her bra.

"Why are you hiding from me Mamas" I mumbled making her look away. "I know you hear me Passion" I said rubbing her thighs.

"Nobody's seen me naked in 6 years, except Yvette" She said looking at the ceiling.

"Okay but why are you hiding from ME" I asked making her look at me. "What do I tell you everyday, multiple times a day" I asked putting her foot on my chest.

"How Beautiful I am" She said moving her arms as she slid her foot down my chest rubbing my dick with it.

"Head to toe" I told her spreading her legs again moving closer. "Can I" I asked running my fingers over her bra strap, making her nod. "Use your words Mama" I told her rubbing her arm.

"Yes" She said looking up at the ceiling again. I reached up and gently grabbed her chin making her look at me.

"Focus" I told her holding eye contact while pulling her bra straps down. She pulled her arms out while shyly keeping eye contact. I looked down and my mouth instantly watered. "They're so pretty" I said teasing her nipples. I'm glad the door is locked.

"Baby please" She whimpered rubbing my arms.

I kissed both before flicking the left one with the tip of my tongue. I stared in her eyes as I sucked it watching her mouth part and her head fall back.

"Mm Mmm" I hummed pinching the other one making her look at me again.

"Babeee" She whined as I lightly bit her nipple. I let it go with a pop before switching to the other one. "Israel" She moaned as her chest started to heave.

"Hmm" I hummed rolling her nipple my fingers.

"Ahh do that again" She mumbled running her nails over my back. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my stomach. I swirled my tongue again making her shiver. I pulled away kissing from the valley of her breast up to her lips.

"You need to cum huh" I mumbled rubbing her inner thigh. She nodded staring at me with watering eyes.

"Please" She whispered wrapping her legs around me.

"You gonna cum in your shorts" I teasingly asked as I tapped her pussy.

"I don't care Israel, take them off I just want to cum" She said throwing her head back while pinching her nipples. I pulled her shorts off seeing a wet spot in her grey thong.