6

May 20, 202312:30 PM

May 20, 2023
12:30 PM

"Where are you going with hoochie daddy shorts on" Elle asked on facetime with a mug on her face.

"To the gym Mamas" I told her while putting on a wife beater. "They're not bad, I'm coming right back home" I told her while putting on cologne.

"What happened to basketball shorts and joggers" She asked raising her eyebrows. "And why are you putting on cologne to go get sweaty" She asked mugging again.

"I'm going to work out Ma, I don't want to walk in funky" I chuckled watching her frown and fold her arms.

"But why did you put on THAT cologne tho, that's my favorite one" She groaned rolling her eyes. "Now you're gonna attract women like flies" She said picking up her iPad.

"Fuck them, you don't have to worry about me talking to nobody" I told walking into my room sitting the phone on the dresser.

"I know" She said smirking while playing a game on her iPad.

"Why are you smirking" I asked picking up a chain.

"No Israel" She said looking at the screen.

"Alright" I said putting it back in the box.

"I don't care its only been 10 days and you're not my man, do you want somebody's daughter to get beat up" She asked with a straight face.

"No" I said while laughing and looking in the mirror. "I was gonna take it off when I get there" I told her brushing my hair.

"Alright then you don't need to wear it, you already got on hoochie shorts and my favorite cologne, now you trying to put on a gold chain" She said before going back to playing her game. "Don't make me call my Bestie" She said dramatically sighing.

"Ain't nobody scared of Vette" I mumbled while putting the rest of my stuff in my gym bag.

"Yup, I'm telling" She said calling Vette on the iPad, and she answered on the second ring. "Best guess what Israel did" She said looking up at the phone.

"Chile ain't no telling with that man, what did he do" She asked making me chuckle.

"He got on hoochie daddy shorts, and the damn Chanel Bleu" She said yelling bleu. "Then he tried to put on the sexy gold chains, mind you he doing to the gym. I told him I was telling on him guess what he said" She said looking at me.

"What he say Best" Vette asked matching her energy.

"Tell her what you said Hoochie Daddy" Elle said making me bust out laughing.