11

Don't be mad at me🫣 or Elle or Israel or No damn body😂 We will explain later ❤️

June 10,2023
12:00 PM

Messages
Israel🫤

Why are you ignoring me Ma...
Delivered

What the fuck did I do Noelle?!
Delivered

So you're just gonna keep ignoring me? I didn't do shit Passion answer the fucking phone NOW!!
Delivered

I looked at Israel's texts and sat my phone on the nightstand. I was about to start reading again when my phone rang.

"Oh my gosh" I groaned picking up the phone seeing Vette's picture. "Hello" I said putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey Best" She said with less energy than usual.

"Hey, what's wrong" I asked closing my book.

"Well my brother-in-law is over here on the phone with Landon about to have a mental breakdown because you've been ignoring him since last night" She said patting her head.

"Oh" I said picking my book back up.

"Best this nigga is about to cry, he said he don't know how to tell Zay you broke up with him" She said making me chuckle. "What happened Best" She asked sighing.

"I'm sexually frustrated, he doesn't want to have sex with me, so he should date somebody he's sexually attracted to" I said slamming the book closed. Don't get me wrong I understand that he respects me and I love that. But if I want it why not give it to me it's not like we met yesterday.

"Best, I doubt it that he's not sexually attracted to you, you're all he talks about. And he talks A LOT" She said making me roll my eyes again.

"That doesn't mean he's SEXUALLY attracted Vette, I'm not begging a man to fuck me" I said shaking my head. "You can tell him that I'll continue my relationship with the kids, but I have 3 vibrators that never tell me no" I said picking up the phone.

"Best he's changing for you" She said making me smile before returning to my mug.

"So the bitches before me didn't have to beg for dick, I'll call you back Best. I love you" I told her biting the inside of my jaw.

"Okay, I love you more" She sighed before hanging up. I looked at his messages before getting up to finish cleaning, it's the only way to control my feelings. Since I don't want to cuss him out, I just turned on my read receipts so that he can see that I saw his messages.