7

40 Minutes Later

40 Minutes Later

I heard the doorbell ring making me huff and stand up tightening my robe. I walked to the door and peaked before unlocking the door swinging it open. I pettily rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Took you long enough" I said sitting on the couch putting my feet up.

"Whatever" He said sitting the food on the coffee table. "Why did you hang up on me Noelle" He asked looking down at me.

"What" I said looking up at him with squinted eyes cause I just told his ass in the text messages.

"You heard me Noelle, what do you have an attitude for" He asked leaning down.

"You know why I hung up, I told you the very first time we talked, I don't like that dry one word shit" I told him leaning back. "And then you say "cause man" I felt like you were playing in my face... so I hung up in yours" I said shrugging.

"I apologize, but what is the attitude for" He asked kneeling in front of me.

"Because you gave me one first, I don't understand how you got mad at me because I didn't eat. I was sleep" I said getting irritated all over again, cause that shit don't make sense to me.

"I wasn't mad at you tho Mamas, I was just frustrated" He said wrapping his arms around me laying his head on my chest. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" He said looking up at me.

"Okay, can I have my food now" I asked looking down at him.

"You didn't forgiving me, you said okay" He said shaking his head.

"I forgive you" I told him kissing his cheek. "Thank you" I said taking my food out of the bag.

"You're welcome" He said sitting next to me on the couch. "We have a date Wednesday" He said rubbing my thigh.

"Okay" I mumbled before a shrimp.

"You PMSing huh" He asked making me look up at him and slowly nod. "I know that's why I didn't get to mad about you hanging up on me, but don't make it a habit" He said rubbing down my legs.

"I just wanted you to talk to me but you wasn't so I hung up, sorry" I said eating some more.

"I forgive you" He said picking up his phone texting somebody.

"I'm full" I mumbled putting the lid back on. I leaned over laying my head on his shoulder taking in his scent. "You smell so good" I told grabbing his hand.