10

Outfits above and at the end in case the media doesn't work. 😖

4:00 PM I just finished putting my groceries away, and started watching next Friday, then my doorbell rang

4:00 PM

I just finished putting my groceries away, and started watching next Friday, then my doorbell rang. I paused the tv and walked to the door looking through the peephole, seeing my fine ass date. I opened the door and looked him up and down biting my lip.

"Hey" I said looking away holding the door open.

"Hey Beautiful" He said stepping in hugging me. You smell so good" He mumbled kissing the side of my neck.

"Thank you, so do you" I said rubbing his neck. "I have to get my purse then we can go" I said blushing under his stare.

"What do you need a purse for Queen" He asked grabbing my hand as we stepped out of the door.

"In case I need my wallet, keys, lipgloss, gum, anything" I said following him to the car. "Thank you" I getting in, he nodded before walking around getting in.

"You won't ever need your wallet on a date with me" He said putting on his seatbelt.

"Okay" I mumbled sitting back nervously watch him drive.

"Why are you still nervous Ma" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Have you seen yourself" I asked shocked that he would ask me that.

"Nah have you seen yourself, you're the prize. You look fucking edible" He said glancing at me with a sexy smirk.

"Stoppp" I said putting my hand over my face making him chuckle and kiss my hand.

"I'm just being honest" He said dropping our hands in my lap.

About 30 minutes later we pulled up to a huge park with pretty flowers and a view of the water.

"Oh my gosh this is beautiful" I said taking his hand and getting out.

"Only the best for you" He said closing the door before grabbing my hand again. "I know you said you wanted it simple, but honestly I don't know how when it comes to you, and Isaiah said it better be nice. So here we are" He said stopping at a paint and sip picnic.

"Oh my- Israel, where am I supposed to put all of these flowers" I asked seeing 5 boxes of flowers all different sizes and colors.