When You Try to Bake

Slenderman
You were at the Creepypasta Mansion alone with slender. (Oooooh lol) You wanted to Bake with slender and got (favorite color apron) and he got a pink one. You giggled at the one be wore. He helped you mix and you blushed and giggled. You two put the batter in the mixer and slender went to get something. With out training in cooking you didn't know not to turn on the mixer or it would go everywhere. So you pushed the button and batter went everywhere. Slender came back in and fou d the kitchen all coated in batter. He dropped what he was holding and gasped. You stopped giggling when you noticed he wasn't laughing. "I'm sorry Slendy, I'll clean it up." He just looked at you then began to smirk and laugh. You were shocked at first then started to giggle again. Slender never let you bake alone again.

Jeff the Killer
You wanted to surprise Jeff with some cookies. So you got directions and started to follow them. You didn't know how to Bake so this was a first. Everything was going smoothly...until that is you did something way wrong and the oven burst in flames. You screamed and got some water and kept throwing it on the fire. Then when the flame was about to go out Jeff ran in and got the water out. You panted and looked at him. "(Y/n), what on earth were you trying to do?" "Trying to make cookies for you..." He walked up to you and grabbed your face and kissed you. "Please don't ever bake again." You nodded your head and went to a bakery instead.

Ben
You and Ben were making video game charter shape brownies. You loved brownies and couldn't wait till they were done. You did (favorite game charter) brownies and Ben did the Ledgand of Zelda ones. You put them in the oven. You went into the living room with Ben and lied in his lap. You two fell asleep by accident and woke up couple hours later from the smell of burning. You ran to the kitchen an opened up the oven where black smoke shot out. You coughed and sighed. "I can never do anything right..." Ben hugged you from behind and kissed your neck. "You stole my heart...that's something you did right." You blushed and giggled. You two decided to snack out and play video games.

Laughing Jack
You wanted to make candy for L.J. You knew how to Bake candy real good. You wanted to add a surprise and got a needle and put some chocolate in it. After they were done you smiled and praised your work. L.J came in and smelled the candy. "Mmmm what's my Sugar drop making?" "Candy for my baby." You said while he wrapped his arms around you and kissed you. "Well it smells great." You smiled and you two ate the candy all day, he liked the surprise in the center too.