When He Hears You Singing

Slenderman
You were in yours and Slender's room singing Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera. You hit the high notes great and your voice never broke. You sounded amazing. Slender heard you from his office and smiled. 'She has such a gorgeous voice...sounds like angels to my "ears."' He thought. He loved your singing.

Jeff the Killer
You were in the living room with your headphones in and your eyes closed. Thinking you were back home and with no one you started to sing Cannibal by Ke$ha. Jeff looked over at you and smiled. After you were finished he smiled. "You sing amazingly, (y/n)." Your eyes shot open and you blushed really big. He chuckled and grabbed your hand and sat you on his sat. "Sing me another...please." You blushed and sang Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars (I don't know XD). He loved every note you sang.

Ben
You and Ben were playing a game when you started to hum to yourself. Ben saw this and paused the game. "Sing for me, baby. I want to hear your voice. You were shy at first but after a while you started to ease up. You sang Oath by Cher Lloyd. After you were done he gave you a kiss and said you sounded great.

Laughing Jack
You and L.J were at the carnival. He really wanted you to sing for him so you finally agreed to. He thought you sounded so beautiful.