Slender man's Wedding

You breathed in and out, looking at yourself in the mirror. Your dress was beautiful and you were glowing. You looked up and saw the sky through the window. Snow fell on the cold December month. You loved the snow, and you picked the wedding on just the right day. You closed your eyes and smiled, a single tear rolling down. "This is it. This is where I start my new life." Your thought were interrupted by Jeff coming in. "Ten minutes, (y/n)." You nodded once and he left with a thumbs up. You got your (favorite color) flower bouquet and opened the door. Hoodie began to play the piano while everyone rose. You turned the corner and smiled and everyone gasped at how you looked. You smiled and looked around. You looked at slender who blushed and smiled really big. You got up by him and gave the flowers to Clockwork. He grabbed your hand while you held it tight. Zanglo opened the book and started to speak. You looked around slightly and saw that Jeff had tears...you couldn't belive it. No one from your school or anything was here...just your Creepypasta friends and that's all you needed. "Do you Slenderman, take (y/n) to be your lofty wedding wife. To care, to love, to be with in sickness and in health, till death do you part." Slenderman nodded and said I do. Zanglo looked at me. "Do you, (y/n), take Slenderman to be your lofty wedding husband. To care, to love, to be with in sickness and in health, till death do your part." I smiled and said I do in the happiest voice I have. "Very well, I pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride slender." Zanglo winked and chuckled while slender spun you around and kissed you deeply. Everyone cheered and clapped while you two walked down the Isle. You smiled up at him and grabbed his tie snd kissed him. You could see flashes from cameras and stuff and you smiled against his 'lips'. "I love you." He said while still kissing you. "I love you too Slendy for ever and ever...till death do us part!" You two laughed and kissed again and went to the cabin to plan for your honeymoon. ;)