When He Does Something Loving

Slenderman
You just woke up and went to the bathroom. You went to go take a shower. After you were done you wrapped a towel around you while trying to brush your hair, since your hair was always tangled after a shower. Slender then walked in and pecked you on the cheek. "Morning honey." He put his hands on your shoulders while you smiled. "Morning Slendy." You then started to brush your hair again but he stopped you. You looked at him while he took your hand. He sat on the bed while you sat in his lap facing away. He began to brush your hair and say how much he loves you and what he loves about. You just smiled and blush.

Jeff the Killer
Jeff has been really clingy the past few weeks and you just went with it. Today he kept feeding you (favorite sweets). He put a chocolate/strawberry poccy stick in his mouth while you but into the other end making you two kiss. He put his hand on your cheek while chuckling. "I love you (y/n)." You giggled and kissed him again while cuddling with him. "I love you too Jeff."

Ben
You and Ben were having a quiet evening to your selves. what is there to do besides play video games? Nothing! You two played video games all day and he let you win alot of them. Everytime he won he got to kiss you in a spot of his choice and it was basically the sweet spot on your neck of your stomach. You giggled, loving every minute of it.

Laughing Jack
You licked the lollipop and had a staring contest with L.J. You won and he sighed. You guys were making bets to see who can last the longest. Winner gets the candy in the center. He smirked then held a piece of candy and said to open. He then slowly fed you candy. You blushed and scooted closer to him. You sat in his lap facing him, while he kept feeding you candy and giving you kisses.

Ticci Toby
"I love you." Toby smiled and you blushed. Toby and you were cuddled up on the couch, saying things that were sweet. "You know what I wanted to do when I saw you." You leaned up and looked at him. "What?" He smirked then kissed you very lightly and chuckled. "That." You then blushed and giggled. You two kept giving each other kisses and rubbing noses.

Offenderman
You and Offender was laying in bed, fully clothes of course (XD). You got on top of him and smiled while putting his hands on your sides. He then leaned up and gave you kisses. You felt so loved at the moment that you wanted the kiss to last longer. You put your arms around his neck and smiled when you guys pulled apart. He smiled at you. "I love you (y/n)." You giggled and said it back.