Vacay to Bonetown (18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping with a couple things.

Scene opens on you in IMP's office doing paperwork that Blitzo forced on you while wearing earbuds. Verosika walks in and gets a mischevious smirk upon realizing that you didn't hear her.

She slowly walks up to you before she hugs you from behind with her wings and gives you a love bite.

Y/N: Scaroused yelp

Verosika giggles seductively and walks to sit on the desk, showing off a new outfit. 

Verosika: I almost forgot how cute you are when you're flustered. Anyway, the girls and I were planning to party in Lust tonight and we were hoping you were up for joining us?

She moves to straddle you and gives you bedroom eyes.

Y/N: Y-yeah, I'd love to.

Verosika kisses your cheek, leaving a lipstick mark, and climbs off you.

Verosika: Meet us in the office in a few.

Cut to across the hallway, where Tex and Roxy are shown standing a little funny due to your date last night.

Kiki: (teasing) Aww, could our big, tough Hellhounds not handle fucking a sub?

Roxy: Yeah laugh it up, yah bitches.

Tex: Just wait until Y/N's python slithers into one of you.

Apple: I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind.

Coco: (teasing) Let me guess, you want to show how feisty and wild you can get?

Apple: Duh. 

Unknown to the succubi, Tex and Roxy exchange a smug look as they don't fully know what they're getting themselves into.

Transition to you and Succubi taking an elevator to the Lust Ring, with all of the Succubi taking turns cozying up to you and trying to seduce you; running their hands down your chest, feeling your muscles, scratching behind your ears, kissing your cheek, or straddling you.

Cut to all of you arriving at the Lust Ring, which resembles one big Red Light District.