Radio killed The Video Star

A/N: Thanks to Renowned-Wolf for helping with a few things.

Scene opens on you sitting in the hotel lobby with Vaggie and Angel while Charlie paces with KeeKee trotting after her.

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in a little less than six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! (Starts to panic)  And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

Vaggie grabs Charlie, calming her down

Vaggie: Yes. We will.

Angel: Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now... (phone vibrates with violent threating messages such as "fucking bitch") Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Charlie: Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!

Y/N: I get you care about this, Charlie. But the rest of the Pride Ring is freaking out.

You turn your phone towards her and Vaggie, which shows multiple social media posts of people freaking out.

Angel: Check out the doomsday district.

He shows his phone as well before he gets a text from Valentino.

Charlie: Err, what is a...Donkey Show?

Angel panics and retreats the phone back.

Angel: Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit.

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Charlie: (Gasps) This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Y/N: Uh, are you sure you want to go out in *this*?

Charlie: Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep -

She's cut off by a massive explosion. All of you look through a massive hole in the wall and see a massive zeppelin armed to the teeth piloted by a snake demon.

 All of you look through a massive hole in the wall and see a massive zeppelin armed to the teeth piloted by a snake demon

Sir Pentious: Show yourself,  Alasssstra. Come and face -

Pentious pauses for a moment when he notices Alastra absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see her sipping coffee from her "Oh, Deer" mug on the balcony of the second floor.

Sir Pentious: Oh there you are - Face my wrath!

Alastra: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!