Put a Spell on you (18+)

A/N: Thanks to Renowned-Wolf for helping with a few things.

Scene opens on you standing in-between Tex and Roxy on earth, attending a battle of the bands that Verosika is performing in.

You see her having a friendly rival conversation with a group of three other women.

Y/N: No fucking way. The Hex Girls are here?!

Roxy: Didn't know you were a fan, prey.

Y/N: (blushing) Yeah. Verosika's always been my favorite solo act, while the Hex Girls have always been my favorite band.

Tex: (teasing) I can see why, cutie. They're pretty hot.

Y/N: (blushing harder) Well, there's that, but I also genuinely like their music.

Verosika notices you watching and winks seductively before inviting you up on stage.

Verosika: Girls, this is my boyfriend, Y/N.

Y/N: (flustered) It's really nice to meet all of you.

Dusk: Right back at you, handsome.

You become more flustered. Verosika and the Hex Girls share a mischievous look.

Verosika: (whispering in your ear) Meet us backstage in five minutes.

Five minutes later, You walk backstage and see The Hex Girls chatting with the Succubi, Tex, and Roxy, all in their demon forms. 

Y/N: O_O. Uhh...

Verosika: Hey, babe! Come sit with us.

Y/N: (sweating) Uh, sure, but what's with the whole, ya know, uh-

Kiki: It's fine. They know demons exist.

Y/N: You do?

Thorn: Hell, yeah. We've ever teamed up with a bunch of ragtag mystery solvers on a couple of occasions, and fought real paranormal threats.

Dusk: You a demon too, handsome?

Y/N: Sort of. I'm a Human that fell through a portal to Hell through some fuckery, then I went through a ritual was pretty much a blood transfusion with my Imp adoptive mom and one of my Hellhound girlfriends. So my demon form is basically an Imp/Hellhound hybrid.

Luna: Can we see it?

You touch your amulet and a wave of light washes over you before fading, showing your demon form.

Thorn: Damn, this form's pretty cute too.

You blush as the leader of the Hex Girls throws her arm around your shoulder and Luna and Dusk scratch you behind the ears, making your tail wag.