Charlie's New Project

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping with a couple of things. This is a short filler chapter to justify Y/N being involved with the events of Hazbin Hotel. 

Scene opens on Charlie looking over a bunch of notes and looking frazzled. 

Charlie: Ok, so if we- ugh! That isn't gonna work!

She crumbles a piece of paper in her hands and tosses it onto a pile of them that's so large it looks it's going to fall over.

Vaggie: Babe, is everything ok?

Charlie: Just trying to figure out how we could really prove the success of this Hotel. Angel is still our only guest and no other sinner- (loud gasp) That's it!

Vaggie: What's it?

Charlie: No other *sinner* has shown interest, buuuut, someone who is not a sinner might! (eyes sparkling) Someone who we're already familiar with. And we can prove that he can be redeemed!

Vaggie: Charlie, sweetie, ...you seriously think that Y/N can be redeemed?

Charlie: I don't see why not. He's human, so his soul hasn't been judged yet, which means he still has a chance of making it into Heaven! 

Vaggie: I mean, do you even know if he wants to get into Heaven? Plus the guy murders people for a living and sleeps around.

Charlie:

Vaggie: (sighs) Fine. I guess it couldn't hurt to at least ask him.

Cut to IMP's office. Charlie walks into an empty room when a portal opens and you walk through with the rest of IMP.

Blitzo: Well, that was one of our more bizarre missions.

Y/N: It's not uncommon for run-of-the-mill murderers to emulate the methods of a serial killer, but one person emulating multiple serial killers? Just pick one and stick with it, dude. 

Loona: Though, it was pretty awesome that you gave him a taste of his own medicine by combining all the murder methods to off him.

She gives you a sloppy lick on the cheek before Charlie clears her throat and you all startle. 

Y/N: (flustered) Uh, hi, Charlie. Did you need anything?

Charlie: Actually, yes. This may come off as sudden but, (takes your hands) Y/N, I'm here to officially offer you a chance to stay at the Hazbin Hotel and a chance to be rehabilitated!

Everyone else: WHAT?!

Blitzo: Rehabilitate Y/N? HA! He's been stacking bodies and slinging dick since he got down here! Haha! There's no way in literal Hell you're going to-