They say not to stick your dick in crazy...but! (18+)

A/N: Thanks to Renowned-Wolf for helping with a few things.

Scene opens on the Vees' headquarters. Victoria is seen talking to Vox, Velvette, and Valentino.

Valentino: Ok, you say you have important information, and we've been letting you stay here since you crashed through the window on Mother's Day.

Victoria: It's about that weird looking amulet my son wears around his neck. It gives him some sort of power that-

Vox: We already know about his amulet. We just haven't been able to find a way to get to your brat and take it from him. The Princess has a personal interest in him, so if we try anything too obvious, she'll obliterate us before we can blink.

Valentino: We could just jump him while he's walking to work one day.

Velvette: No, no. Something like this requires a woman's touch.

Valentino: What are you saying?

Velvette: -_-. Vox, lift me up.

Vox picks her up so she's eye-level with Valentino. She smacks him across the face hard enough to knock his sunglasses off.

Velvette: It's not rocket science, pissbaby! I'm saying all I need to do is go on a date with him, seduce him, and then steal that amulet. It can't be that hard. At the very least, I could get some good sex out of a date with him.

Victoria: Fine. But I do NOT want to hear any details. It's bad enough my son somehow got numerous women to somehow fall for him.

Velvette: O_o. (walks off) Weird thing to randomly say about your own kid.

Cut to the Hotel. You are shown relaxing by the fireplace sitting in-between Husk and Alastra. Unknown to you, the two of them are glaring daggers at each other when your phone suddenly chimes.

Alastra: I swear, I will never understand the appeal of those things. The ringing from those alone was bad enough when I was alive.

Y/N: (teasing) Not everyone's trapped in 1930s, babe.

You open a social media app and see a message from Velvette.

Velvette: (DM) I think it's about time Hell's Human and the Queen of Social Media got to know each other a little better. How about a date tonight? Meet me outside V Tower at 8:00.

 How about a date tonight? Meet me outside V Tower at 8:00

Y/N: (nosebleed) Woah. I mean, I already knew who she was, she messaged me a few months ago. But still.

Alastra and Husk glare at the picture of Velvette with jealous expressions.

Husk: I'm not sure it's a good idea, baby. She's one of the Vees.